RP Predator envelopes

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
zwei

02 Apr 2015

Ok, so I got the Predator after I saw the chords functions update, such a nice little detail.

The synth sounds great and all but I'm not liking the envelopes at all. Especially the release stage. It just cuts off so fast without really fading away, even att really long release times. Am I missing something here or is everything working as intended? Makes it really hard to make nice pads as it is now.

pbc278

02 Apr 2015

you can always load up a patch you like from the 4400 patches available and see how it's made.  
also did you play with the 'fade' knob next to the release knob?
Greets from the Netherlands,
Studio Corbach
Bou

----------------------------     
GET MIXFOOD HERE

zwei

02 Apr 2015

pbc278 wrote: you can always load up a patch you like from the 4400 patches available and see how it's made.  
also did you play with the 'fade' knob next to the release knob?
I tried to listen to alot of the included pads but if you turn of all the effects I think the "problem" is still there. Im guessing this might just be case of different personal tastes. 

kloeckno

02 Apr 2015

There is a knob called "Dec Shp" (Decay Shape), located above the amp envelope controls. If you change that it might fix the problem. I usually change it from the default setting.

zwei

02 Apr 2015

kloeckno wrote:There is a knob called "Dec Shp" (Decay Shape), located above the amp envelope controls. If you change that it might fix the problem. I usually change it from the default setting.
A bit embarrassed now but that totally solved it. Thanks!

• Information