Kuassa's 5th Anniversary Sale

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
MDTerps2015

19 Apr 2015

Kuassa needs to be thinking about developing Kratos in RE format. Instant buy for me just because i like their EQ's so much. If anyone has the FRG or any McDSP eq and any Kuassa eq, test drive them side by side 1-1. The three band against three band and four against four. 
150 paid RExtensions and still no Grammy

Grahadea

28 Apr 2015

dhruan wrote:Just completed the amp triad by getting Cerberus... awesomesauce <3
Now you can try to use Vermilion Amp with cabs off, and route it to Cerberus (Cab only, Amp off) for a huge doom sound. Please try, and will really curious to hear your result.
soundcloud.com/grahadea
http://kuassa.com

Kuassa 5th Anniversary Sale at the Propellerhead Store
New single by HMGNC "Today & Forever" created and mixed 100% in Reason 7. Limited free download

Grahadea

28 Apr 2015

challism wrote:I really want to get Cerberus and Creme.  I have Vermillion and it is amazing.... very pleased.  Also have EVE-AT4, and it sounds quite nice.  Thanks for running a sale.
A bit of announcement, the Sale will end in less than 4 days. 

You are very much welcomed, and really appreciate all the business. 

Thank you very much :)
soundcloud.com/grahadea
http://kuassa.com

Kuassa 5th Anniversary Sale at the Propellerhead Store
New single by HMGNC "Today & Forever" created and mixed 100% in Reason 7. Limited free download

joeyluck

28 Apr 2015

I don't want to jinx anything, but I feel it should be pointed out...

I'm pretty sure MP5 has the longest standing 5.0 rating in the shop.
I wish there was a way to know this for sure.
Honestly, I can't remember any other RE remaining at a 5.0 rating longer than a week or so.

This has been 5.0 since December.
That means nobody in over 4 months has rated it anything less than 5 stars.

It's a solid EQ. It sounds amazing on my mixes and vocals. Brings incredible warmth and clarity.
Bravo!

ScuzzyEye

28 Apr 2015

joeyluck wrote:That means nobody in over 4 months has rated it anything less than 5 stars.
It probably rounds to the nearest half-star. So that means one out of three can give it a 4, if the other two are 5s. Or one 3 with five 5s, etc.

joeyluck

28 Apr 2015

joeyluck wrote:That means nobody in over 4 months has rated it anything less than 5 stars.
ScuzzyEye wrote: It probably rounds to the nearest half-star. So that means one out of three can give it a 4, if the other two are 5s. Or one 3 with five 5s, etc.
Perhaps you're right. Still impressive.
But under that reasoning, I've also never seen a RE go from 4.9 to 5.0... But maybe that's just another rarity.

ScuzzyEye

28 Apr 2015

joeyluck wrote:Perhaps you're right. Still impressive.
But under that reasoning, I've also never seen a RE go from 4.9 to 5.0... But maybe that's just another rarity.
Oh, I see now it is in tenths of stars, not just halves. Yeah, to maintain a 5.0 would take a lot more 5s than 4s, and a 3 or lower would really blow the average. Still it is possible with enough 5s that the average can be built back up to 4.96, but yes, difficult.

psychasm

29 Apr 2015

MDTerps2015 wrote:Kuassa needs to be thinking about developing Kratos in RE format. Instant buy for me just because i like their EQ's so much. If anyone has the FRG or any McDSP eq and any Kuassa eq, test drive them side by side 1-1. The three band against three band and four against four. 

Good suggestion. The sale ends soon so not much time left to try them all but very much liking the sound of the AT-1.

gak

29 Apr 2015

I got vermilion and the 4 band eq. Didn't care for the 3 band at all. Didn't try the other eq because it's not rstouch compatible and I don't like using those eq's w/o the touch screen. 

Tincture

29 Apr 2015

Got Noxious. Did the song comp. but made a bit of an arse of my response at one stage... (lots of cricket, many ciders).

Loved the updates and despite wanting Parsec, knew this was all I could afford for a while.

The combinator is my friend...

It is pretty samey sounding tho' unless you go extreme. Nice glass to my subtractives tho' :)

Ostermilk

29 Apr 2015

Tincture wrote:Got Noxious. Did the song comp. but made a bit of an arse of my response at one stage... (lots of cricket, many ciders).

Loved the updates and despite wanting Parsec, knew this was all I could afford for a while.

The combinator is my friend...

It is pretty samey sounding tho' unless you go extreme. Nice glass to my subtractives tho' :)
I bought a leg of lamb today but I'm not sure if this is the butchers shop.

Anyway if the butcher is around here at some point I just wanted to say thanks as it was awesome...

:D

Tincture

29 Apr 2015

Drummer: S'cuse me mate! Can I try out the new Pearl kit?
Shop keep: Nah mate, this is a jewelers!

gak

29 Apr 2015

?

Tincture

29 Apr 2015

Ostermilch is of the drummerkind. He points out my bullshit now n again to keep me from being a complete count.

gak

29 Apr 2015

Oh, that's fine but I clearly have no idea what you guys are talking about :rofl:

• Information