Kuassa's 5th Anniversary Sale

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Grahadea

02 Apr 2015

Hello good folks at Reason Talk,

Kuassa is reaching '5' this April. This means a lot to be learn and many challenges ahead as a company leaving it's first 5-year phase. After more than one and half year within the Reason Community. I would like to thank you guys for supporting us and all the constructive criticism and feedback we receive through many channels  :)  which will help us forge ourself as an entrepreneur, engineer, designer, and musician.

The first post would be impolite if I haven't introduce myself, please allow me to introduce myself. My Name is Grahadea, and I'm serving as one of the co-founder at Kuassa, aside as an avid user of Propellerhead Reason with my occasional gigging and DJing schedules with my indie electronic-pop band; hmgnc.

With this, I would like to announce that we are having an Anniversary Sale for our plug-ins, and all the REs including the new EVE-MP5 'Pultec Style EQ', and bundles(which getting additional discount). EVE-AT4, specifically, is also included by Propellerhead on their Outboard Rig bundle.

Please check them out, and looking forward for a great discussion here  :s0801:

Best Regards,

Grahadea Kusuf
soundcloud.com/grahadea
http://kuassa.com

Kuassa 5th Anniversary Sale at the Propellerhead Store
New single by HMGNC "Today & Forever" created and mixed 100% in Reason 7. Limited free download

joeyluck

02 Apr 2015

Thanks so much Grahadea and Kuassa team! :)

Got the MP5! I wanted it before, but missed out on the intro sale...

Thanks again!

Grahadea

02 Apr 2015

joeyluck wrote:Thanks so much Grahadea and Kuassa team! :)

Thanks again!
Wow... appreciate the business Joey. 

I'm getting much luck using it for making vocals to be standout in the mix. I hope you enjoy it too :)

Best,
soundcloud.com/grahadea

New single by HMGNC "Today & Forever" created and mixed 100% in Reason 7. Limited free download

EddieG

02 Apr 2015

YAY-thanks for that

After a brutal trial process
I Finally bought these

They sound great
Reason makes me happy

although,
how do I authorize on a non-internet machine
stratcatfl in the house !

joeyluck

02 Apr 2015

joeyluck wrote:Thanks so much Grahadea and Kuassa team! :)

Thanks again!
Grahadea wrote:
Wow... appreciate the business Joey. 

I'm getting much luck using it for making vocals to be standout in the mix. I hope you enjoy it too :)

Best,

That's exactly what I'm using it for! Superb device!

Grahadea

02 Apr 2015

EddieG wrote:YAY-thanks for that

I Finally bought these

They sound great
Reason makes me happy

although,
Brutal? sometimes it's that feeling when you are nearing the end of trial time while needs vs pocket are triggering dilemmas. Lol.. thanks for buying it, really appreciate it.

About authorizing on a non-internet machine, I think the only one to do that is by using propellerhead balance or a dongle. 
soundcloud.com/grahadea

Grahadea

02 Apr 2015

joeyluck wrote:That's exactly what I'm using it for! Superb device!
ha! so we are on a same frequency. Glad to know
joeyluck wrote:By the way, you should add "vocals" to the description/tag of the MP5. Do others agree?

https://shop.propellerheads.se/browse/? ... &view=grid
About vocals, hmm... I actually didn't really understand about how the tags are working. Is "vocal" means it's a vocal specific plugin? or... I think I should to add vocals on the description if others have same success using MP5 for vocals, other than the usual pultec trick for low frequencies
soundcloud.com/grahadea

joeyluck

02 Apr 2015

joeyluck wrote:That's exactly what I'm using it for! Superb device!
Grahadea wrote: ha! so we are on a same frequency. Glad to know
joeyluck wrote:By the way, you should add "vocals" to the description/tag of the MP5. Do others agree?

https://shop.propellerheads.se/browse/? ... &view=grid
Grahadea wrote: About vocals, hmm... I actually didn't really understand about how the tags are working. Is "vocal" means it's a vocal specific plugin? or... I think I should to add vocals on the description if others have same success using MP5 for vocals, other than the usual pultec trick for low frequencies
Yes. There is a separate tag for "vocals/choirs." There are choruses and reverbs tagged under "vocals," so I would say the MP5 belongs in that category just as well :)

moofi

02 Apr 2015

Sweet offerings. Thank you, though I got everything I´m currently interested in (all EQ + Creme). :-) Especially your EVE-series is beautiful and much recommended. Btw are there any news on the PULTEC-Compressor emulation? Momentarily I´m quite out of buying RE because I entered modular playgrounds and my personal interest has shifted a bit ;-)  One RE I´m still quite interested in is your pultec comp.

gak

02 Apr 2015

Like I said in the other thread, perfect timing :)

Cerebrus is mine :D

EddieG

04 Apr 2015

Yes - compared to a Bogner and VHT which are awesome, real amps
Listen to them a while then listen to plugins
MY EARS !

These sound great - and are greatly tweak-able
Bought the bundle-wasn't a hard decision at all

LOVE the Kuassa REs
EddieG wrote:YAY-thanks for that

I Finally bought these

They sound great
Reason makes me happy

although,
Grahadea wrote:
Brutal? sometimes it's that feeling when you are nearing the end of trial time while needs vs pocket are triggering dilemmas. Lol.. thanks for buying it, really appreciate it.

About authorizing on a non-internet machine, I think the only one to do that is by using propellerhead balance or a dongle. 
stratcatfl in the house !

gak

05 Apr 2015

joeyluck wrote:Is it ok that I'm using the MP5 on everything? Because I am! :)
No, it is not ok. Please correct this problem immediately! 

All joking aside I may give these a spin.

jfrichards

05 Apr 2015

Absolutely, just like people use Trident or Pultec on everything.  There are studios with many Avalon 737's and people love to put them on everything.

Some people put pepper on everything too.

Gaja

06 Apr 2015

jfrichards wrote:
Absolutely, just like people use Trident or Pultec on everything.  There are studios with many Avalon 737's and people love to put them on everything.

Or mustard. Gotta love that mustard!
Cheers!
Fredhoven

Grahadea

06 Apr 2015

jfrichards wrote:

Gaja wrote:Or mustard. Gotta love that mustard!
LOL... we Indonesians put chilli on every dish. Adding a bit of spice on everything is always justifiable isn't it?
soundcloud.com/grahadea

Grahadea

06 Apr 2015

moofi wrote:Sweet offerings. Thank you, though I got everything I´m currently interested in (all EQ + Creme). :-) Especially your EVE-series is beautiful and much recommended. Btw are there any news on the PULTEC-Compressor emulation? Momentarily I´m quite out of buying RE because I entered modular playgrounds and my personal interest has shifted a bit ;-)  One RE I´m still quite interested in is your pultec comp.
Just asked the engineer guys about the Pultec Comp. We haven't nailed it at all, so it's still far for us this time. I'll put this one on our wishlist though, but no promise :)
EddieG wrote: Yes - compared to a Bogner and VHT which are awesome, real amps
MY EARS !

LOVE the Kuassa REs
Appreciate the business Eddie... Thank you very much
soundcloud.com/grahadea

moofi

16 Apr 2015

Thank you for your reply. Looking forward even without promises and if it might take a while. :-)

moofi wrote:Sweet offerings. Thank you, though I got everything I´m currently interested in (all EQ + Creme). :-) Especially your EVE-series is beautiful and much recommended. Btw are there any news on the PULTEC-Compressor emulation? Momentarily I´m quite out of buying RE because I entered modular playgrounds and my personal interest has shifted a bit ;-)  One RE I´m still quite interested in is your pultec comp.
Grahadea wrote:
Just asked the engineer guys about the Pultec Comp. We haven't nailed it at all, so it's still far for us this time. I'll put this one on our wishlist though, but no promise :)

chimp_spanner

16 Apr 2015

I swore I wouldn't spend any more money on Re's this month. But at 25 EU, Creme was just too good not to get. Sounds amazing. Very much on par with Guitar Rig 5, my Laney IRT Studio and my POD HD Pro. Great work :)

dhruan

16 Apr 2015

Just completed the amp triad by getting Cerberus... awesomesauce <3
soundcloud.com/armsgrade

gak

16 Apr 2015

I'm about to do exactly the same by getting vermilion. Creme was a no-brainer, Cerberus is a no-brainer (especially being on sale) and vermilion has great clean tones (something that creme isn't quite right with imho) and it's on sale.

Damn, I'm starting to have too many RE's. 

challism

17 Apr 2015

I really want to get Cerberus and Creme.  I have Vermillion and it is amazing.... very pleased.  Also have EVE-AT4, and it sounds quite nice.  Thanks for running a sale.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

MDTerps2015

18 Apr 2015

Grahadea wrote:
EddieG wrote: Yes - compared to a Bogner and VHT which are awesome, real amps
MY EARS !

LOVE the Kuassa REs
Grahadea wrote: Appreciate the business Eddie... Thank you very much
Geesh I just ran your 4 band eq against the FRG McDsp and the Eve was hands down better. I have all of your eq's and was just running through some extensions to see what they sound like and decided to A/B Eve against FRG. 
150 paid RExtensions and still no Grammy

gak

18 Apr 2015

I have to say, I'm shocked at the one I've tried. I guess I shouldn't be. 

• Information