3x Super-Saver Blundles!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Noise
Competition Winner

18 Mar 2015

Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (102.8 KiB) Viewed 3490 times
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

tiker01

18 Mar 2015

What da F@ck????????????????? They are insane price even if one has a couple of the REs, however it would be even better with a complete my bundle option. Maybe some day there will be a mix and match bundle too :D .

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

chimp_spanner

18 Mar 2015

Bye-bye money :frown: I have almost everything in the Synthesis bundle, but Outboard and Backline have my name written all over them. Those plus the Retro booster pack are now top of my wish-list!

Noise
Competition Winner

18 Mar 2015

Doing a bit of conspiracy here, this bundles look the same price of the upgrade.. are they trying to compensate the not so popular upgrade 7 > 8 ?

Anyways, the Outboard Rig has some pearls:

4Dyne ( 59 € )
Eve AT4 ( 32 € )
Ozone Maximizer ( 39 € )

Let me stop here, because it's already 130€ with this 3 re's.

It's a no brainer..

Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

Shokstar

18 Mar 2015

sorry to say that, but now I´m hate Propellerhead. because I have all of these RE´s and payed a lot of money, I guess more than 1000€ and now they are doing something like this? for newbies is it a great deal but for loyal costumers like me is it like a punch into the face!!!!  ,i,,

normen

18 Mar 2015

Nice one Props. Can't see how anyone would be mad about this. I guess its the same people who get Komplete when its on sale and praise NI for it ;)

Grab it while its hot people, chances like this won't come often. I for one have many of the REs already or am not interested in the other ones so I guess I'll pass..

ArcoZ

18 Mar 2015

Good for newbies.

Namahs Amrak

18 Mar 2015

Holy crap, they are some great value bundles. I hope the the party developers are being looked after in the ticket price.

The 'issue' for me is that if a bundle looks attractive, it's value is reduced depending on how many licenses I already own. A smarter option might be to give a 5% discount for every RE a buyer already owns. I believe this would create more sales in the longer term. For example, the Backline Rig contains two RE's and three ReFills already on board, and I probably spent more than the entire bundle price on them previously.

Not that I'm complaining.. this is a kick-ass deal, especially for new Reason users that don't have the years of collecting plugins. The same can be said for the Reason 8 mega deal with all those synths and other RE's thrown in as a new buyer bundle.

Too look at this on an even-keel:

$200 for 14 instruments = an average value of approx: $15 each

I own five of them, so 5 x $15 is $75

Bundle Price $200, less $75 = $125

I would pay $125 tomorrow for that bundle, bearing in mind that the developers of the five offerings have already been paid by me in the past.

But... tomorrow I will not buy that bundle, because it is $200.

Does that make sense ?

My Words are my ART

frog974new

18 Mar 2015

like the way they build those new bundles , really some good on each one ;)

joeyluck

18 Mar 2015

These are cool, but none appeal to me as I already own the ones I want (quite naturally). A handful from each.

Would be cool for some other folks if they made a 'make your own rig bundle' with eligible REs for other fixed prices.

chimp_spanner

18 Mar 2015

Ugh I'm so close to getting backline it's unreal. This is such good (bad?) timing too, as I've only recently started using Reason for fully fledged productions as opposed to just opening it up and playing around with it. I usually write rock/prog stuff and up until now Reason has been off limits for that sorta stuff because I've not had decent acoustic drums to work with. Ahhh. PH. What are you doing. 

Namahs Amrak

18 Mar 2015

joeyluck wrote:These are cool, but none appeal to me as I already own the ones I want (quite naturally). A handful from each. Would be cool for some other folks if they made a 'make your own rig bundle' with eligible REs for other fixed prices.
Would you be inclined to buy any given bundle if there was a $15 discount for every legit license you already owned?
My Words are my ART

Kategra

18 Mar 2015

I already have at least 4 devices from each bundle, so where is the option to "Complete my bundle"?

deankay

18 Mar 2015

normen wrote:
Grab it while its hot people, chances like this won't come often.
I think you might be mistaken, these seem permanent to me.
Just like the new refill bundles.

joeyluck

18 Mar 2015

joeyluck wrote:These are cool, but none appeal to me as I already own the ones I want (quite naturally). A handful from each. Would be cool for some other folks if they made a 'make your own rig bundle' with eligible REs for other fixed prices.
Namahs Amrak wrote:
Would you be inclined to buy any given bundle if there was a $15 discount for every legit license you already owned?
Maybe in another situation. There's just nothing else I want aside from what I have (in these bundles) even if ridiculously discounted...

ncurry

18 Mar 2015

I think you have to do the math for yourself. Even with the REs I already own, the Synth Rig and the Outboard Rig are still and excellent value. Next I have to consider, so I really want/need other REs that are included to justify the purchase price.

Complete my bundle would be a nice feature for developer bundles, but come on, the prices are ridiculously low. These super-savers can only practically be take it or leave it.

chimp_spanner

18 Mar 2015

To be honest I've been hoping that PH would make a big bold move in the store related to bundles/discounts for a while now. I know it does kind of sting a bit for people who have already paid full price for the instruments separately but as has already been mentioned, that's no different than what NI have done with Komplete. I was already looking to buy Radical Piano and Keys, and a booster pack to get to some decent drums. It's already well worth it for me.

But yeah IMO anything that gets new users invigorated about making music with Reason (hopefully ahead of a new release) has gotta be a good thing for the rest of us. But that could be a bit of rosy optimism and just a hint of fanboyism talking haha. 

Namahs Amrak

18 Mar 2015

ncurry wrote:These super-savers can only practically be take it or leave it.
For sure. Propellerhead are gearing towards a quick buck. They are great deals... for the newcomer.
My Words are my ART

Kategra

18 Mar 2015

Well, I got a lot of RE already. Guess I'll seriously check the shop in 2017-2018 to get the best deals if something I want/need comes up :)

Eagleizer

18 Mar 2015

tiker01 wrote: however it would be even better with a complete my bundle option. Maybe some day there will be a mix and match bundle too :D .
I agree.  Only RE`s I don`t have from all the bundles, are the two Sugar Bytes and Bitspeek. 

Awesome discount tho.

ckingram2006

18 Mar 2015

I am a long time Reason User and decided not to invest much into RE simply because of the no Re-sell policy. Yesterday I decided to buy my first RE (Selig Gain & Deesser). A couple hours after this purchase I notice the bundles which include Gain and Deesser. I have not even downloaded my newly purchased RE so I thought I would kindly contact Propellerheads Sales team to see if I could have my purchase cancelled or have the amount paid applied towards my purchase of the Outboard Rig. I guess I should not have been surprised when the response from the Props was that this was not possible. I understand the need to eliminate piracy but I have not even downloaded them yet.... Really. I think of this as I go to Office Depot and purchase a new copy of whatever software and return it the next day and they will not exchange it. Seriously disappointed in the Props.

joeyluck

18 Mar 2015

ckingram2006 wrote:I am a long time Reason User and decided not to invest much into RE simply because of the no Re-sell policy. Yesterday I decided to buy my first RE (Selig Gain & Deesser). A couple hours after this purchase I notice the bundles which include Gain and Deesser. I have not even downloaded my newly purchased RE so I thought I would kindly contact Propellerheads Sales team to see if I could have my purchase cancelled or have the amount paid applied towards my purchase of the Outboard Rig. I guess I should not have been surprised when the response from the Props was that this was not possible. I understand the need to eliminate piracy but I have not even downloaded them yet.... Really. I think of this as I go to Office Depot and purchase a new copy of whatever software and return it the next day and they will not exchange it. Seriously disappointed in the Props.
Well many of us paid full price for them. So, on the bright side, at least you got them at 50% off :)
The Selig stuff are the only REs I have in that bundle and the only REs I care to have from that bundle.
Even if there was a 'complete my bundle' option; one which accounted for the amount I'd already paid, I still wouldn't be interested.
So, that's a bright side for me.

ckingram2006

18 Mar 2015

Well many of us paid full price for them. So, on the bright side, at least you got them at 50% off  :)

It is an amazing deal either way. I am big on customer service and from a customer standpoint I feel that the props dropped the ball. The $38 dollars is not a deal breaker. Just disappointed that this was not even considered. 

Eagleizer

18 Mar 2015

ckingram2006 wrote:I am a long time Reason User and decided not to invest much into RE simply because of the no Re-sell policy. Yesterday I decided to buy my first RE (Selig Gain & Deesser). A couple hours after this purchase I notice the bundles which include Gain and Deesser. I have not even downloaded my newly purchased RE so I thought I would kindly contact Propellerheads Sales team to see if I could have my purchase cancelled or have the amount paid applied towards my purchase of the Outboard Rig. I guess I should not have been surprised when the response from the Props was that this was not possible. I understand the need to eliminate piracy but I have not even downloaded them yet.... Really. I think of this as I go to Office Depot and purchase a new copy of whatever software and return it the next day and they will not exchange it. Seriously disappointed in the Props.
AFAIK there is a 14 day return policy by Swedish law when buying on internet. 
Propellerheads are obligated to inform you about this. Not the only consumer
law they are breaking IMO. How many can you find? ;)

Swedish consumer protection:

http://www.konsumentverket.se/Lagar--re ... Angerratt/

I don`t have time to translate, so here it is, translated by Google:

When you shop in a store, you have no legal right to cancel the purchase. It has however you if you buy something online, a telemarketer, or if you enter into a contract with a seller outside of the seller's business premises.

You have 14 days right when you shop from home or outside the company's business premises. It follows from the law on distance contracts and off premises. The Act also requires the seller to give you clear information on how you can cancel your purchase.

Distance contracts
There is agreement when you and the seller does not meet one another, such as when you shop online or by telephone.

Agreements outside the seller's premises
An example would be when a vacuum cleaner salesman knocking at your home or whether it is a business and sell mobile phones connected to your supermarket. If the price you will pay less than 400 kronor, the agreement is not of the law.

The seller must inform you of the right of withdrawal
You will receive information about the right of withdrawal before buying a product. The information should be clear and contain what you need to know to be able to exercise your right. For example, you should get information on how to exercise the right of withdrawal and how much time you have on you. At a distance contract, the seller can give you the information orally or on a website. If you are shopping from a seller outside the company premises must be given in a document, or if you agree to it, in other legible and durable form.

After purchase you will receive a confirmation of the agreement must also include information about the withdrawal. At a distance contract, you should receive the confirmation of an act or other legible and durable form. If there is an agreement outside the company premises, you should receive information in a document, or if you agree to it, in other legible and durable form.

The provisions on information requirements of the law is thus little stricter with regard to contracts entered into outside the company premises, such as the so-called street vending.

After the withdrawal period to expire?
The time that remains for you to cancel the purchase called cooling-off period. It begins to run from the day you receive the goods. If you buy a service counts withdrawal period from the day you enter into the agreement. The withdrawal period counted at the earliest from the time you have got the information that is required to provide you with prior agreement. If you have not received any information about cancellation rights do you have in place a year you regret your purchase.

You have the right to examine the goods
To decide whether you want an item, you examine it to see what their properties and function. But be careful because you may be required to reimburse the seller for the product's depreciation if you have used or handled it in a way that is not necessary to examine it.

Notice that you regret your purchase
To exercise your right, you must inform the seller that you change your mind and return it you have purchased. The seller does not have to confirm that you have repented of purchase to the right of withdrawal shall apply. The seller need not have received the goods back within the 14 days.

You are required to pay return shipping
When you regret a purchase, you should within 14 days of returning the goods to the seller. You then pay the return shipping. You decide how you send the item back. But be aware that you are responsible for the product until it reaches the seller, ie including during transport.

When the right of withdrawal does not apply
There are exceptions where the right of withdrawal does not apply. The seller is obliged to inform you of your purchase is exempt from the right of withdrawal.

Some examples of goods and services that are exempt from the right of withdrawal:

A sealed audio or video recording or a sealed computer programs and seal has been broken by the consumer
Cultural events, sporting events etc.
A service that has been completed and the consumer has expressly consented to the service begins without right of withdrawal
Goods that can rapidly deteriorate, such as food
Single copies of a newspaper or magazine
Goods which are specially made for the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized
There is a special exception for digital content if the consumer has expressly consented to delivery without withdrawal. The exception requires that the digital content is delivered in a different way than on a physical medium. If you buy a DVD movie, you can then cancel the purchase. It can not, however, if you instead streams the same movie.

Cheers :)

steff3

18 Mar 2015

so, are these time limited offers or are they here to stay?

Thanks,

best

• Information