Unable to update Selig Leveler

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
virtualpt

08 Mar 2015

Hi All,

Don't know if anyone else is having this problem. Whn I click on the free update link for Selig Leveler, it doesn't add it to the basket, just redirects me back to the Selig Leveler page. I have tried using both Safari & Chrome. I have also updated to the latest version of authorizer. I can add other products to my basket successfully. I am on OSX Lion.

Thanks
Paul :)

Gaja

08 Mar 2015

Try and go to your account, Rack Extensions and then press sync all. Usually free updates are registered in your account immediately, so sync all should do the trick.
Cheers!
Fredhoven

Eagleizer

08 Mar 2015

If that does not work, I would delete Leveler in Authorizer and try again. 

Cheers :)

virtualpt

08 Mar 2015

Thanks Both,

Try to avoid Sync All as there are some rack extensions which I have removed, but downloading the update directly from my account worked :)

Hope you are having good weekends :)

pjeudy

08 Mar 2015

virtualpt wrote:Thanks Both,

Try to avoid Sync All as there are some rack extensions which I have removed, but downloading the update directly from my account worked :)

Hope you are having good weekends :)
Confirmed downloading from my account is the cure !
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

Concep

08 Mar 2015

The shop is acting a little wonky.  I had the same issue.  I went to my rack extensions page in my account, and it said I didn't have any.  Then I went out and logged back in, and they showed up.  I was only able to update the Leveler by clicking update in my account page, not the shop.

• Information