Selig Audio Entire Product Line 50% off!!!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
selig
RE Developer

06 Mar 2015

For a limited time, get 50% off the entire range of Selig Audio Rack Extensions:
Selig Leveler was $69, now $35
Selig DeEsser was $59, now $29
Selig Gain was $19, now $9
Selig ReMark was free, now 50% more free!

Spread the Word!

:s0221:
(you heard it here first folks!)
[EDIT: there's a minor bug update for the Leveler for those who already own it (thank-you!)]
Attachments
Selig_Audio_Logo1_TransBlack_sp.png
Selig_Audio_Logo1_TransBlack_sp.png (27.51 KiB) Viewed 3713 times
Selig Audio, LLC

Julibee

06 Mar 2015

YOWZA! 

Now THAT is a good deal!
I'm still doing it wrong.
Bandcamp | Soundcloud | Twitter | .com

Julibee

06 Mar 2015

So I log in to the shop to grab Gain... and I can't seem to press the "Purchase" button when I choose to pay with a debit card. Could ONLY use Paypal. And, from Paypal, it wouldn't allow me to change to my bank account or my credit cards... I had to use my balance. The little info "?" noted that this purchase did not allow credit or debit cards or bank account purchases. Only Paypal Balance. Wonder what gives in the Shop?
I'm still doing it wrong.
Bandcamp | Soundcloud | Twitter | .com

KaliKush84

06 Mar 2015

awww oh my good reason i just bought leveler yesterday  :s0225: some luck well i could have gotten bought the leveler and de-esser for the price i paid for leveler.You live and learn

gak

06 Mar 2015

You devil you!

MDTerps2015

06 Mar 2015

Well i guess i will go in and get the last Selig piece that i dont have, The De-esser. Have every other piece. 

150 paid RExtensions and still no Grammy

eusti

06 Mar 2015

selig wrote:  
(you heard it here first folks!)

Lovely! Thank you! Although I have to admit that I read it on Facebook first... ;)

I already own Leveler and the De-esser, but use them all the time.
Am happy to have them picked up before at full price!

Best of luck with this!

D.

Edit: And I picked up Gain as I had my eyes on it for a bit now...

ebop

06 Mar 2015

Just bought Leveller, thanks Selig Audio.

I don't work with recorded vocals so I'm unsure about the De-esser. Do people use Selig De-esser for taking the edge off hi-hats and such things? There's a de-esser in the factory bank I recall so is it better to just use that for such a limited use? I've trialled Selig's De-esser ages ago but didn't play around with it. Another wasted trial unfortunately.

ps. Already had Gain, great little tool!

rvman

06 Mar 2015

Wish I could buy these as they really are the only RE's I want. But I can't go through the shop and they're not available through Sweetwater.

I really wish these came stock in Reason.
Reason 8, EZ Drummer 2, Loop Loft loops

KaliKush84

06 Mar 2015

collection complete  :s0221:

Concep

06 Mar 2015

I paid full price for all of these, and I don't regret it.  Pick these things up, everybody while they are on sale!

miahluvdd

07 Mar 2015

I paid full price for everything with no regrets. Now you need to make something else that it turns out ill use in every song so I can take advantage of your sales!! :)

JiggeryPokery
RE Developer

07 Mar 2015

I'd buy twice as many for half the price ;)

mbfrancis

07 Mar 2015

Hey Selig that's fantastic - I use the de-esser on every vocal.  Incredible value.
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

FATCheese

07 Mar 2015

Principles are there to throw them overboard.

Nonetheless.... Great sale! :)

But I hate that I bought Remark only to find out it 50% off now! :P
Follow me on twitter! http://www.twitter.com/realfatcheese

And remember, blessed are the cheesemakers, and any manufacturers of dairy-based music !

Hell yeah E., you're a "cheesius".

Jagwah

07 Mar 2015

Great deal, highly recommend Selig's Leveler.

FATCheese

07 Mar 2015

Jagwah wrote:Great deal, highly recommend Selig's Leveler.
Just downloaded the leveler to try it out.

And remember, blessed are the cheesemakers, and any manufacturers of dairy-based music !

Arrant
Competition Winner

07 Mar 2015

Just tried Leveler on vocals for the first time.. Sweet mama, here take my money

hamu

07 Mar 2015

mbfrancis wrote:Hey Selig that's fantastic - I use the de-esser on every vocal.  Incredible value.
I never did any music with vocals so far, but Selig's De-esser has made the audability of my comments on my own products' demo videos at least tolerable! ;)
Now I got the Leveller and the Gain too!  :s0221:

Hell, I even bought Ochen K's Carve right now, for the money I saved on Seligs REs!  :crazy:

Masushi

07 Mar 2015

Great stuff. I would buy all of Selig´s REs a second time, if I could. They increase vocals and other Audio in such a great way, I just can´t live without them anymore. :)

Highly recommended.

Kazz

07 Mar 2015

Julibee wrote:So I log in to the shop to grab Gain... and I can't seem to press the "Purchase" button when I choose to pay with a debit card. Could ONLY use Paypal. And, from Paypal, it wouldn't allow me to change to my bank account or my credit cards... I had to use my balance. The little info "?" noted that this purchase did not allow credit or debit cards or bank account purchases. Only Paypal Balance. Wonder what gives in the Shop?
Are you still having trouble with it?  Have you tried a different browser?  I just tried it and it seemed to be giving me all of the expected options.

craven

07 Mar 2015

thanks, Selig!

already had the Leveler (full prize) and loved it, now got Gain and De-Esser as well!

Leveler already gave me more confidence when recording my own voice, now let's see how I'll perform with some de-essing action.
:ugeek:

FATCheese

07 Mar 2015

Define "limited time".

Is it a week?
A month?

Just 12 hours! ?

buddard
RE Developer

07 Mar 2015

Julibee wrote:So I log in to the shop to grab Gain... and I can't seem to press the "Purchase" button when I choose to pay with a debit card. Could ONLY use Paypal. And, from Paypal, it wouldn't allow me to change to my bank account or my credit cards... I had to use my balance. The little info "?" noted that this purchase did not allow credit or debit cards or bank account purchases. Only Paypal Balance. Wonder what gives in the Shop?
Kazz wrote:
Are you still having trouble with it?  Have you tried a different browser?  I just tried it and it seemed to be giving me all of the expected options.
I wasn't able to purchase using Safari on Yosemite, nothing happened when I clicked on Purchase. But when I switched to Chrome it worked fine!

So it seems that the Props have some more cross-browser testing to do....

Exowildebeest

07 Mar 2015

Awesome Giles, I was just reconsidering getting The Cu...Leveler - the things I've read here are so overwhelmingly positive that I do not want to miss out any longer.

• Information