Fun with Front8

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
challism

24 Feb 2015

Any CV tweakers who have overlooked this great little RE, really should take another look at it.  It's great fun!  And its ability to be automated makes it even better.  Anyway, I am trialing it now, but will most definitely be adding it to my rack soon.  I just thought I would give some praise to this RE; a MUST HAVE for any CV tweakers!
Attached is a fun, little combi patch I put together running Glitch with Ammo100 and Front8
Attachments
Front8&Glitch.zip
(3.02 KiB) Downloaded 87 times
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Shokstar

24 Feb 2015

challism wrote: Any CV tweakers who have overlooked this great little RE, really should take another look at it.  It's great fun!  And its ability to be automated makes it even better.  Anyway, I am trialing it now, but will most definitely be adding it to my rack soon.  I just thought I would give some praise to this RE; a MUST HAVE for any CV tweakers!
Attached is a fun, little combi patch I put together running Glitch with Ammo100 and Front8
yeah it´s a cool tool. Great CMB example :)

Pepin

24 Feb 2015

Glad you like it :D

challism

07 Mar 2015

Just wanted to bump this thread because Front8 is the baddest (best) little CV merger/splitter in the shop/rack.  It really is a wonderful device.  Just wanted to give it some more PDA.

:)
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

psychasm

08 Mar 2015

challism wrote: Just wanted to bump this thread because Front8 is the baddest (best) little CV merger/splitter in the shop/rack.  It really is a wonderful device.  Just wanted to give it some more PDA.

:)
I second that. Great device. Congratulations to the dev for this quality product.
Sold after the first two tweaks.

• Information