Antidote on OSX Yosemite

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
drez

17 Feb 2015

Hey folks,

I am looking at starting my 30days of Antidote'ing, but came across this thread and was concerned:

http://forum.synapse-audio.com/viewtopi ... =7&t=11147

TLDR, basically says that their might be an issue with high CPU usage using Antidote on Yosemite. I'm chompin at the bit to trial it, but I don't want to start my trial yet if this is, in fact, a bug.

Anyone experiencing this?

Thanks!

EDIT: Originally I had "mavericks" instead of "yosemite", but I really mean "yosemite". Sorry for the confusion.

rcbuse
RE Developer

17 Feb 2015

I'm running 10.9.5 on my 2011 macbook pro and I don't notice anything special about anitdote with regards to CPU usage.  I can run ~32 instances in parallel before hitting my DSP limits. 

drez

17 Feb 2015

rcbuse wrote:I'm running 10.9.5 on my 2011 macbook pro and I don't notice anything special about anitdote with regards to CPU usage.  I can run ~32 instances in parallel before hitting my DSP limits. 

OMG>...

I'm an idiot  :s0106: :s0959:  

I've been at working talking with a guy about Mavericks, but what I really meant to say was "Yosemite"...Editing First post to reflect it...If a moderator could please change "Mavericks" to "Yosemite" in the Thread Title, I would be very thankful.

Again,...  :s0717:

rcbuse
RE Developer

17 Feb 2015

drez wrote:
I've been at working talking with a guy about Mavericks, but what I really meant to say was "Yosemite"...Editing First post to reflect it...If a moderator could please change "Mavericks" to "Yosemite" in the Thread Title, I would be very thankful.
Doh!  Sorry, can't help..  never made the leap to 10.10

joeyluck

17 Feb 2015

rcbuse wrote:I'm running 10.9.5 on my 2011 macbook pro and I don't notice anything special about anitdote with regards to CPU usage.  I can run ~32 instances in parallel before hitting my DSP limits. 

drez wrote:
OMG>...

I'm an idiot  :s0106: :s0959:  

Again,...  :s0717:
Unlike the PUF, you can change the thread title yourself here  ;)  Just select 'Edit' and then 'Use Full Editor'

We're moving up! :)

drez

17 Feb 2015

joeyluck wrote:
Unlike the PUF, you can change the thread title yourself here  ;)  Just select 'Edit' and then 'Use Full Editor'

We're moving up! :)
Sweet, fixed it myself. Thank you sir!

gullum

18 Feb 2015

I'm on Yosemite and some songs I made have 10+ Antidote and I have no problem running them

• Information