The RE shop feels like a ghost town. Any release news?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
User avatar
eusti
Moderator
Posts: 2660
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 28 Jan 2015

Just in from Ochen K. Rack Extension's Facebook page:

"Ochen K. Rack Extensions
20 mins ·

Hey everybody. Just an update on Carve. I sent out the latest version to the beta group a few days ago. So far, no bug reports, which is encouraging. I've submitted the latest version to Propellerhead Software for acceptance testing. Barring any significant new bugs or rejection by Props, it shouldn't be too long now."

D.


User avatar
Lizard
Posts: 437
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 28 Jan 2015

If we have been looking for specters in Ghost town Hamu just dropped a bunch of CV related utilities and a new inexpensive Chorus device ($19usd).  Look interesting enough.

User avatar
Last Alternative
Posts: 1178
Joined: 20 Jan 2015
Location: the lost desert

Post 28 Jan 2015

Because we don't have enough CV tools :rofl:
The chorus sounds great.

Selig- apologies. I didn't know we can't talk about politics here. It was an accident in my heated thoughts on the whole situation. Warning noted.
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 11+ | iMac (27" Retina 5K, late 2015): OS Catalina, i7 Skylake @ 4GHz, 1TB SSD, 32 GB RAM, Radeon M395X | lots of nice gear

User avatar
selig
RE Developer
Posts: 9130
Joined: 15 Jan 2015
Location: The NorthWoods, CT, USA

Post 28 Jan 2015

Last Alternative wrote:Because we don't have enough CV tools :rofl:
The chorus sounds great.

Selig- apologies. I didn't know we can't talk about politics here. It was an accident in my heated thoughts on the whole situation. Warning noted.
One can question whether it's possible to "talk" about politics ANYWHERE!   ;)

No worries at all, we're all learning here as we go! For the curious, the rules are posted at the top of the forums here:
http://www.reasontalk.com/post/forum-ru ... 1285816876

The line in question:

Please refrain from posting topics about religion and politics, as these topics are highly contentious and will be locked. Political and religious music in the music forum is acceptable but these threads may be locked if they lead to an argument, so if you don't agree with somebody's views please at least respect them and avoid instigating a fight. 
Selig Audio, LLC

User avatar
Vesterager
Posts: 31
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 28 Jan 2015

Last Alternative wrote:Because we don't have enough CV tools :rofl:
The chorus sounds great.

Selig- apologies. I didn't know we can't talk about politics here. It was an accident in my heated thoughts on the whole situation. Warning noted.
selig wrote:
One can question whether it's possible to "talk" about politics ANYWHERE!   ;)

No worries at all, we're all learning here as we go! For the curious, the rules are posted at the top of the forums here:
http://www.reasontalk.com/post/forum-ru ... 1285816876
selig wrote:
The line in question:
selig wrote:
selig wrote:Please refrain from posting topics about religion and politics, as these topics are highly contentious and will be locked. Political and religious music in the music forum is acceptable but these threads may be locked if they lead to an argument, so if you don't agree with somebody's views please at least respect them and avoid instigating a fight. 



HAHA You can sing about important things, but you can't talk about them. Hilarious but necessary, I guess?

User avatar
selig
RE Developer
Posts: 9130
Joined: 15 Jan 2015
Location: The NorthWoods, CT, USA

Post 28 Jan 2015

Last Alternative wrote:Because we don't have enough CV tools :rofl:
The chorus sounds great.

Selig- apologies. I didn't know we can't talk about politics here. It was an accident in my heated thoughts on the whole situation. Warning noted.
selig wrote:
One can question whether it's possible to "talk" about politics ANYWHERE!   ;)

No worries at all, we're all learning here as we go! For the curious, the rules are posted at the top of the forums here:
http://www.reasontalk.com/post/forum-ru ... 1285816876
selig wrote:
The line in question:
selig wrote:
selig wrote:Please refrain from posting topics about religion and politics, as these topics are highly contentious and will be locked. Political and religious music in the music forum is acceptable but these threads may be locked if they lead to an argument, so if you don't agree with somebody's views please at least respect them and avoid instigating a fight. 
Vesterager wrote:

HAHA You can sing about important things, but you can't talk about them. Hilarious but necessary, I guess?
Wait, who said anything about important things, I'm talking about politics and religion here! ;)

Sadly, you are correct. Or more accurately; we COULD talk about them, if we could TALK about them. ;)
Selig Audio, LLC

User avatar
jappe
Moderator
Posts: 2295
Joined: 19 Jan 2015

Post 29 Jan 2015

Last Alternative wrote:Because we don't have enough CV tools :rofl:
The chorus sounds great.

Selig- apologies. I didn't know we can't talk about politics here. It was an accident in my heated thoughts on the whole situation. Warning noted.
selig wrote:
One can question whether it's possible to "talk" about politics ANYWHERE!   ;)

No worries at all, we're all learning here as we go! For the curious, the rules are posted at the top of the forums here:
http://www.reasontalk.com/post/forum-ru ... 1285816876
selig wrote:
The line in question:
selig wrote:
selig wrote:Please refrain from posting topics about religion and politics, as these topics are highly contentious and will be locked. Political and religious music in the music forum is acceptable but these threads may be locked if they lead to an argument, so if you don't agree with somebody's views please at least respect them and avoid instigating a fight. 
Vesterager wrote:

HAHA You can sing about important things, but you can't talk about them. Hilarious but necessary, I guess?
selig wrote:
Wait, who said anything about important things, I'm talking about politics and religion here! ;)

Sadly, you are correct. Or more accurately;
selig wrote:we COULD talk about them, if we could TALK about them.
selig wrote: ;)
We just need to setup that inner emotion compressor properly:-)

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], teddymcw and 1 guest