Rack Extensions: Remote Map Templates + Scope list

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Mattvank

19 Dec 2022

Okay,

To complete the journey i used now this solution. I made a template in Reason with Hamu Modpanel116 and Reasons Audiomixer 14/2
This are assigned to the Touch OSC Template. (There are 2 pages, open it by clicking on the textpanel.)
You should now control CV and Audiomixer.
I recommend to load it as init template so that you can also save jam settings to the controllers.

If working and you like it. Give me 4 minutes of your lifetime for that song or share it to friends: :puf_smile:
Attachments
Reason.jpg
Reason.jpg (325.89 KiB) Viewed 5788 times
TouchOSC.jpg
TouchOSC.jpg (299.37 KiB) Viewed 5788 times
AUDIO_ CV Mixer.zip
(151.93 KiB) Downloaded 393 times

MrMeeseeks

06 Jan 2023

Good day, does anyone have a map for Synapse Obsession please, I have some of the controls working but struggling with certain controls so It would be useful to see the code from someone else's to see what I am doing wrong? DID legend, antidote etc myself no problem but struggling with this one.

MrMeeseeks

06 Jan 2023

Ok scrap that figured it out, just in case anyone tries it themselves and has same issue, reason misreports the parameter names for filter and envelope items anything that has [A#] at the start you have to leave out the hash in your map so just [A]

rorystorm

09 Jun 2023

so, just got an Akai Mpk 249. Trying to add some remote mapping with zero success.
I'm using the file AkaiMPK249_402.remotemap
But the changes I'm making don't seem to be having any effect.
I know there's somethng I'm not doing right but what is it?
Appreciate any help.

Theo.M

23 Mar 2024

Hi, some really nice sound demos there, congrats on the synth.

Theo.M

23 Mar 2024

Really sorry about that, I just can't find a way to edit the post and I posted it in the wrong topic, I meant to post it in the Pink Noise Studios new synth RE topic. Not sure how I made such a blunder. My bad. Wish we could edit our posts!
Edit, OK, I can edit this one, so it must be a time limitation. A short one hehe.

• Information