List of Free Rack Extensions

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
User avatar
zumBeispiel
Posts: 118
Joined: 16 Jul 2015

Post 19 May 2018

Yes, a big thank you to Lectric Panda!

User avatar
challism
Posts: 1332
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 05 Jun 2018

RIP to our longtime friend. You have been missed on these pages.

Håkan Müller, creator of the Hamu devices passed away in May 2018. Please remember Håkan when you are inking your rack purple. All his devices are now available for free.

User avatar
zumBeispiel
Posts: 118
Joined: 16 Jul 2015

Post 29 Oct 2018

Free RE from Amaloo Studio:


EXP1 Expression Processor

https://shop.propellerheads.com/rack-ex ... processor/

User avatar
challism
Posts: 1332
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 20 Nov 2018

zumBeispiel wrote:
29 Oct 2018
Free RE from Amaloo Studio:


EXP1 Expression Processor

https://shop.propellerheads.com/rack-ex ... processor/
The list has been updated. Thank you Amaloo Studio!

User avatar
joeyluck
Moderator
Posts: 5731
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 20 Nov 2018

challism wrote:
20 Nov 2018
zumBeispiel wrote:
29 Oct 2018
Free RE from Amaloo Studio:


EXP1 Expression Processor

https://shop.propellerheads.com/rack-ex ... processor/
Is this just a free for now limited time offer, or is this going to be free forever?
I believe it's free from here on out as they are no longer providing support for it

User avatar
challism
Posts: 1332
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 20 Nov 2018

joeyluck wrote:
20 Nov 2018
challism wrote:
20 Nov 2018


Is this just a free for now limited time offer, or is this going to be free forever?
I believe it's free from here on out as they are no longer providing support for it
I was just reading the thread about that. Cool. Nice gift for us. I wish more devs would just gift things instead of discontinuing them altogether.

User avatar
zumBeispiel
Posts: 118
Joined: 16 Jul 2015

Post 21 Nov 2018

+ 1
Last edited by zumBeispiel on 26 Nov 2018, edited 5 times in total.

User avatar
Loque
Posts: 4224
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 21 Nov 2018

Cool. Big thanks to Lectric Panda, Red Rock Sound, Skrock Music, Bcase and Forgotten Clank Studios! Very generous!
:reason: 10, Win10 64Bit.

Mich01
Posts: 43
Joined: 18 Jan 2015

Post 11 Dec 2018

Hello Challism,

the list is very complete, but...
afak now Skrock 's Orbis Wavetablesynth is free as well.
Not sure that it's for the period of sale only, but it's for a couple of weeks already.

greetz
Michel

User avatar
AttenuationHz
Posts: 1805
Joined: 20 Mar 2015
Location: Back of the Rack

Post 11 Dec 2018

Mich01 wrote:
11 Dec 2018
Hello Challism,

the list is very complete, but...
afak now Skrock 's Orbis Wavetablesynth is free as well.
Not sure that it's for the period of sale only, but it's for a couple of weeks already.

greetz
Michel
Its custom in the thread to post a link to the free RE. Makes it easier to get to.
Waiting for Navigation by Routing to be added! viewtopic.php?p=275484#p275484f=6&t=749 ... 97#p275497
:refill: http://rwrd.io/qx9m5wx Referral!

User avatar
challism
Posts: 1332
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 12 Dec 2018

Mich01 wrote:
11 Dec 2018
Hello Challism,

the list is very complete, but...
afak now Skrock 's Orbis Wavetablesynth is free as well.
Not sure that it's for the period of sale only, but it's for a couple of weeks already.

greetz
Michel
Hi Michel,
thanks for the heads up on that. I think this is only free fro a limited time, hence the crossed out $9 price. Looks like it is STILL FREE for anyone who hasn't gotten it yet... better go grab it here fast: https://shop.propellerheads.com/rack-ex ... nthesizer/

I don't want to add temporarily free REs to the list, just because I might forget to remove them, once the promotion is over, and that could upset/disappoint somebody to find something they thought was going to be free, isn't free any longer.
Untitled.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
moneykube
Posts: 1642
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 12 Dec 2018

lol... bought it one week before... but nice

[/soundcloud_multi]https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrylMiller01[/soundcloud_multi]

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: antic604, Breach The Sky, CommonCrawl [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Proximic [Bot] and 4 guests