Newtrol 8 is approved and will be in the shop coming week

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
hamu

18 Jan 2015

Newtrol 8 was approved by PH on Januari 15th, and I hope the '12 and '16 will follow soon. Will finalize shop page for Newtrol 8 tomorrow, and then wait for PH to release it.
In the mean time I made this video introduction for some basic use of the Newtrol 8. It turned out quite long, sluggish and dirty, but it'll have to do for now. It may help some users out there to get the idea to some extent...

http://youtu.be/DRnR14pN3Tk 

hamu

19 Jan 2015

Now all three Newtrols are approved and just waiting for PH setup in the shop.
Prices are as I suggested in the RE PUF late September:
€: 19, 25, 25 or 32 for the entire Newt Pond
$: 25, 29, 29 or 39 for the entire Newt Pond
The Newt Pond should be in the PH shop within about a week.

Oh, and here's one more speechless demo video:
http://youtu.be/aMvn4NqpRkg

eusti

19 Jan 2015

Congrats, Hamu!!! Super curious if the new, more neutral color will indeed attract more buyers! ;)
Best of luck!

D.

hamu

19 Jan 2015

Thanks Eusti!
I'll let you know how it turns out. :)

EpiGenetik

19 Jan 2015

This looks like a cool device.

If I may be so bold, how about doing a patch building competition with it, where people can show the amount of stuff it can really do - I personally see a lot of potential. Say the best 5 entries get a free license (or best 3 or best 10, that's your choice :) )

If you can get this up and running prior to the old forum closing, with the closing date a bit after of course, it could help get this forum moving a bit more.

You have the chance here to use the crisis  :)

eusti

19 Jan 2015

Cool idea, Lowlifebware!

D.

hamu

19 Jan 2015

Lowlifebware wrote:This looks like a cool device.

If I may be so bold, how about doing a patch building competition with it, where people can show the amount of stuff it can really do - I personally see a lot of potential. Say the best 5 entries get a free license (or best 3 or best 10, that's your choice :) )

If you can get this up and running prior to the old forum closing, with the closing date a bit after of course, it could help get this forum moving a bit more.

Thanks. Good idea!
Unfortunately I don't have much time next 24h, but I may be able to just make a quick announcement that there WILL be a contest setup here at ReasonTalk in a few days.

Faastwalker

19 Jan 2015

Are these any different to the previous control devices or is it just new colours?

hamu

20 Jan 2015

Faastwalker wrote:Are these any different to the previous control devices or is it just new colours?
Exactly the same, only different looks and higher price. :D

Jagwah

20 Jan 2015

While the purple didn't bother me, the black is much easier on the eyes.

+1 for a competition, that's a great way to get users interested by seeing some examples of how it can be used, and limited only by our imaginations, top idea.

Ostermilk

20 Jan 2015

Faastwalker wrote:Are these any different to the previous control devices or is it just new colours?
hamu wrote:
Exactly the same, only different looks and higher price. :D
That'll teach 'em. No more batch' about purple in future... :t2018:

EpiGenetik

20 Jan 2015

Lowlifebware wrote:This looks like a cool device.

hamu wrote: Thanks. Good idea! Unfortunately I don't have much time next 24h, but I may be able to just make a quick announcement that there WILL be a contest setup here at ReasonTalk in a few days.
Sweeeeeeeet!!! :)

• Information