Which REs are crying out for a good video tutorial

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
thotbott

01 Aug 2015

Ammo 1400 or what ever the big one is, that still baffles me to this day

zeebot

01 Aug 2015

jallen97 wrote:Revival
^^would love to see more about this synth. There is a french speaking video about it but my french lessons from my school days are useless.
The dev did talk about videos and an updated FSB a long time ago but nothing came of it as far as I know.
Shame because anyone who plays with Revival can feel that it has amazing potential, its just a little impenetrable when it comes to programming the thing.
I have embraced Allihoopa. Come listen and play with my crap Figure loops here:
https://allihoopa.com/zeebot

They really are crap.

dvdrtldg

01 Aug 2015

thotbott wrote:Ammo 1400 or what ever the big one is, that still baffles me to this day
Ammo 1200 can be a bit mystifying, but it does have one of the more comprehensive & helpful manuals out there

http://www.jiggery-pokery.com/jp_re/re_ ... mmo_RE.pdf

MDTerps2015

02 Aug 2015

hydlide wrote:
Faastwalker wrote:...... This one baffled the hell out of me;

The developer was talking about updates, tutorials & more shortly after this appeared. But it feels more like another developer that has fallen by the way side sadly.
Maybe I should spam the forums more. I present you the Multi Switch controller video I did in the past

Hydlide is a total comedian. This man is good but hes good while being funny. AAwah.
150 paid RExtensions and still no Grammy

hydlide

02 Aug 2015

thotbott wrote:Ammo 1400 or what ever the big one is, that still baffles me to this day
AMMO1200 and the voltage processing matrix

Turn AMMO1200 into an instrument. While I touched the surface with the previous video, I am going more in detail about using the different oscillators.

This might get yourself ready to set things up. In a nutshell, ammo1200 can go rather deep as being an LFO or a Synth.

EnochLight

02 Aug 2015

Zvork's Oberon could use some nice video tutorials. Their written articles are neat and all, but a good old fashioned YouTube video is what the people want these days. :D
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

hydlide

02 Aug 2015

EnochLight wrote:Zvork's Oberon could use some nice video tutorials. Their written articles are neat and all, but a good old fashioned YouTube video is what the people want these days. :D
Oberon

EnochLight

02 Aug 2015

hydlide wrote:
EnochLight wrote:Zvork's Oberon could use some nice video tutorials. Their written articles are neat and all, but a good old fashioned YouTube video is what the people want these days. :D
Oberon
Yeah, saw that one. Need more.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

nikolafeve

05 Aug 2015

Spektrum Signal Monitor please
Reason 10 - UA Apollo Twin -  OSX 10.13.6 - MacBook Pro 15inch 2018 - 2.2Ghz Intel Core i7 - RAM 16GB 2400 Mhz DDR4 - Radeon Pro 555X 4096 MB

thotbott

06 Aug 2015

thanks for that hydlide, the video has helped alot., its the battery part that is now, just a complete mystery to me :)

dancing fool

06 Aug 2015

Hydlite has many great video tutorials of RE's on www.reasonexperts.com and youtube.

Puckboy2000

08 Aug 2015

What about Propulsion? Looks cool but I don't understand how it works. I remember a video before it was released but there was no talking. I need a step by step showing how it works, and all the features... WITH TALKING! I hate mimes!!!
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than than that" - George Carlin

• Information