LoveOne Consulting's Proton Synthesizer Song Challenge

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Peter

27 Feb 2017

snapperdub wrote:Here is a bit of digidub with tons of help from Sharlene on vocals. I've absolutely no idea what I'm doing with proton but it's fun finding out. Enjoy.
Solid production with enticing vocals! Well done.

Peter

27 Feb 2017

henke_music wrote:My single entry:

wish i had more time to spend on arrangement and variation etc but I ran out of time.
had fun using proton, it seem to excel especially in creating ambient soundscapes (which is what i ended up focusing on).

good luck everyone!
Cool beat and wonderful soundscapes. Relaxing and also full of so much interest.

Peter

27 Feb 2017

Manoosh wrote:

Here is what I did with this nice synth, I hope you guys like it! Am I the only woman in this contest? Cheers Ela
Miss Manoosh where have you been?! :o ;)

Of course this is my favorite submission if I'm being a bit biased with my four to the floor preference. :D

I do like the swooshies (although too harsh at the end methinks) and nice chords you put down. :)

Peter

27 Feb 2017

AdamPope wrote:I love all the tracks here! Trying to finish up my submission and barely made it! :P Thanks again for hosting another song challenge! :) All sounds in this track are twisted and tangled by the Proton RE except some factory drum samples! :)

I was wondering where the EDM track was in this comp! Well done! :)

Peter

27 Feb 2017

tvmind wrote:
Nice to hear some rocking out in here and keeping things fresh!

Peter

27 Feb 2017

mykl3 wrote:I don't know if my comment was accepted here is my entry, thanks. I hope this works, I worked a lot last second.

Wow very trippy and experimental indeed! :)

Peter

27 Feb 2017

Catblack wrote:

Here's mine. Everything is sent through Proton 100%.

(edit: tagging it as soundcloud)
Props to you for being 100%! Really nice chillaxing and contemplative vibe you have going here. Like sitting in a coffee shop while unemployed and watching everybody run the rat race.

Peter

27 Feb 2017

AJ_3000 wrote:Posted to first to Skkroock thread aa short while ago .I thnk it's too late but it's just a bit of fun.
AJ_3000 wrote:

For the contest run by this Reasontalk and LoveOne Consulting AB, authos of the grandular RE instrument Proton. A quick word... This journey has been intriguing , however be warned poor time navigation may bring a swampy aura; not Proton''s fault just a lack of ruthness. A further mix for fun later is definitely necessary. Still , it has been tremendous fun, thanks for a very cool synth.
I like the synth lines that seem to be weaving in and out of the composition...makes for an interesting experience!

Peter

27 Feb 2017

alterEe wrote:
Holy smokes this is keeping me on the edge of my seat! You win the most tense composition award! :shock:

Wow great work! :thumbs_up:

Manoosh

27 Feb 2017

Peter wrote:
Manoosh wrote:

Here is what I did with this nice synth, I hope you guys like it! Am I the only woman in this contest? Cheers Ela

Of course this is my favorite submission if I'm being a bit biased with my four to the floor preference. :D

I do like the swooshies (although too harsh at the end methinks) and nice chords you put down. :)

Hi Peter, great that you like my track. You said swooshies are too harsh... I must truly say, my room and my sound equipment is really not pro and the time was short, it was my third idea for the challenge- 2 days before end of the challenge... sound could be much better, I know. ;-)

Peter

27 Feb 2017

Manoosh wrote:
Peter wrote:
Manoosh wrote:

Hi Peter, great that you like my track. You said swooshies are too harsh... I must truly say, my room and my sound equipment is really not pro and the time was short, it was my third idea for the challenge- 2 days before end of the challenge... sound could be much better, I know. ;-)
Oh no worries...just towards the end there I noticed the swooshies got really harsh...doesn't really matter considering a DJ would have the next track coming in beforehand. :D I enjoyed the track. Maybe we can work on a techno track together some time. :)

decoder

27 Feb 2017

MIDISwede wrote:Greetings All,
Great to see some familiar names! Some of you may remember me as DEADPsalm, MIDISwede, or maybe just as Rob. I have been a bit off the map for several years. I have done some soundtrack work in that time but, very little for myself. I like what I hear in Proton and thought I would toss some of my noise into the game. 17 Protons here, an Alligator, a few Pulverisers, and a couple Dual Arps.

Hey MIDISwede, good to see you out and about! Always enjoyed your posts on the PUF back in the day... Nice track too :puf_bigsmile:

alterEe
Competition Winner

28 Feb 2017

Peter wrote:You win the most tense composition award! :shock:
Oh thanks, couldn't have hoped for a better award :) I do wish I would have had more time to make the song, so that I actually could have any chance competing against all those great songs you (and many others) have made :)

dariuskolba

28 Feb 2017

Thanks for all the quick reviews Peter.
I finally have time to sit down and proper listen through all the tracks today.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

MIDISwede

28 Feb 2017

decoder wrote:
Great to see some familiar names! Some of you may remember me as DEADPsalm, MIDISwede, or maybe just as Rob. I have been a bit off the map for several years. I have done some soundtrack work in that time but, very little for myself. I like what I hear in Proton and thought I would toss some of my noise into the game. 17 Protons here, an Alligator, a few Pulverisers, and a couple Dual Arps.

Hey MIDISwede, good to see you out and about! Always enjoyed your posts on the PUF back in the day... Nice track too :puf_bigsmile:

THANKS! Hope to spend more time sharing and listening. :thumbs_up:

MIDISwede

28 Feb 2017

Peter wrote:

Hi! Liking the dark feel to this one! :)

THANKS! Much appreciated, glad you like it. :puf_smile:

Manoosh

01 Mar 2017

Peter wrote:
Manoosh wrote:
Peter wrote:
Manoosh wrote:

Oh no worries...just towards the end there I noticed the swooshies got really harsh...doesn't really matter considering a DJ would have the next track coming in beforehand. :D I enjoyed the track. Maybe we can work on a techno track together some time. :)
Yeah man why not, colabs are always cool. I love Ambient stuff also ;-)

Reasonistas
RE Developer

03 Mar 2017

Hello everyone, we will be announcing the winners of the Proton Song Challenge in a new thread this Sunday.
ImageImage

Manoosh

06 Mar 2017

Noel G. wrote:Hello everyone, we will be announcing the winners of the Proton Song Challenge in a new thread this Sunday.
Maybe today? Hard to wait :)

Reasonistas
RE Developer

09 Mar 2017

My sincere apologies to all. I was waiting for a response from Love One since last Saturday, which I missed in my inbox for 5 days. We are now ready to make the announcement, which I will post tomorrow morning around 9:30 am EST time. Thank you for your patience.
ImageImage

sumusik

10 Mar 2017

Noel G. wrote:My sincere apologies to all. I was waiting for a response from Love One since last Saturday, which I missed in my inbox for 5 days. We are now ready to make the announcement, which I will post tomorrow morning around 9:30 am EST time. Thank you for your patience.
I thought you posted the winners yesterday. I even replied to the thread! Maybe I should lay off the crack.

selig
RE Developer

10 Mar 2017

sumusik wrote:
Noel G. wrote:My sincere apologies to all. I was waiting for a response from Love One since last Saturday, which I missed in my inbox for 5 days. We are now ready to make the announcement, which I will post tomorrow morning around 9:30 am EST time. Thank you for your patience.
I thought you posted the winners yesterday. I even replied to the thread! Maybe I should lay off the crack.
He did:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7499476
Selig Audio, LLC

Reasonistas
RE Developer

10 Mar 2017

selig wrote:
sumusik wrote:
He did:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7499476
Thanks, Giles.
ImageImage

• Information