Rewards Voucher disappear after clicking "Cancel Code" at checkout

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
brate8981

22 May 2024

Okay, so I was trying to buy Chord Sequencer and Zoetrope Organic Synth. It's on sale right now so these two are 60$. I applied my voucher code at checkout but I wanted to switch to paying on my phone since I have PayPal already logged in on it. But after clicking on "Cancel Code", boom, it disappear from my account, and up until now it hasn't showed up. If I try to use the code it will simply says "code is not valid".

What's wrong?

joeyluck

22 May 2024

So are your points back? Do you just need to exchange for a new code?
I would contact support. They should be able to get you sorted.

brate8981

22 May 2024

joeyluck wrote:
22 May 2024
So are your points back? Do you just need to exchange for a new code?
I would contact support. They should be able to get you sorted.
Nope, neither my points nor my voucher is back. I already contacted support and I'm still waiting for reply.
I just need my voucher back, I was just hitting cancel to switch to my phone and apply the code again on it because it's more convenient to pay on my phone.

Theo.M

22 May 2024

May I ask what point and vouchers are these? can anyone earn them? Also @OP, sorry you are having issues.

joeyluck

22 May 2024

Theo.M wrote:
22 May 2024
May I ask what point and vouchers are these? can anyone earn them? Also @OP, sorry you are having issues.
The rewards shop has been in place since maybe 2018 I think? You earn them with purchases in the shop (5% back in rewards points). You'll find your points here: https://www.reasonstudios.com/rewards/

Which can be used on products found here: https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rewards/

You can navigate to the rewards locations from your account.

There have been refinements over the years. Points used to have an expiration date and the choice of vouchers was limited (I think the max was $50 initially). Also there used to be a lack of selection in the Rewards shop, with most all products being $99 and over and sale items always removed (so you were always spending something out of pocket). Now points no longer expire, there's more choices in vouchers (up to $125) and more products available, including less expensive ones and products on sale (so it's possible to purchase with just a voucher).

Some limitations remain... While points don't expire, vouchers still do. Also there is no "change" given for vouchers used. So if you use a $50 voucher to buy a $40 RE, you aren't getting 10 points back. So just keep those things in mind.

Theo.M

23 May 2024

I just joined, thanks so much joeyluck! I have a huge 7 points thus far hehe.

Awesome idea though, kudos to props.

joeyluck

23 May 2024

There used to be some other ways of obtaining points, such as installing/signing into Reason Compact. I think Figure and Take as well? The Reason Compact promo gave 15 points...not sure if those points are still offered, but worth checking!

• Information