Are there any REs I should check out before September 25?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Aosta

04 Sep 2023

Popey wrote:
04 Sep 2023

I have 12 on my desktop and 11 on my laptop and it is perfectly fine. I haven't ever tried running both at same time as laptop is only used whilst on holiday etc but assume if online login this may not be allowed.

I don't think you can open 12 projects in 11 though but I may be wrong about this as I use the RRP.
Thanks for the info :thumbup:
Yes, I'm aware of the backwards compatibility issues and I plan to eventually migrate my work over to version 12 but keep my trusty win7 PC offline as a backup. It is just that I have so many programs (some real old) that I still use on my win7 machine that I'm worried would crap out on win11 if I did an over install.
Tend the flame

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

13 Sep 2023

Hi,

We have stuck up a “back to school sale” which will last until 25th of September. All single devices are now 60% off or better until then.

Cheers,
Brian

dvdrtldg

15 Sep 2023

Enlightenspeed wrote:
13 Sep 2023
Hi,

We have stuck up a “back to school sale” which will last until 25th of September. All single devices are now 60% off or better until then.

Cheers,
Brian
Nice! thanks for that. Finally picked up Note Alter and Note Filter, which are crazy useful little devices

freshkidblaze

15 Sep 2023

I highly recommend sabotage by Turn 2 On, and Pearls by Tonicmint.

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

19 Sep 2023

dvdrtldg wrote:
15 Sep 2023
Enlightenspeed wrote:
13 Sep 2023
Hi,

Cheers,
Brian
Nice! thanks for that. Finally picked up Note Alter and Note Filter, which are crazy useful little devices
NIce one, hope you enjoy :)

dusan.cani

20 Sep 2023

So it's only a few days to violation of customer rights so those who want to use Reason 11 and below in offline environment and want to add some another RE to the offline rack, don't miss the opportunity to buy those REs until Sept. 25.

I wanted to buy Antidote, VK-2, Algorithm and Sadist at some point , but can't afford it right now. As these REs will not be available in offline mode after 25 Sept., maybe I will not buy all these REs at all. RS are destroying themselves.

ambi

21 Sep 2023

dusan.cani wrote:
20 Sep 2023
RS are destroying themselves.
I'm not so sure about that. Version 12 and it's new zoomable HD graphics made me return to Reason. Now I can actually work with Reason without ruining my eyes. Never had that much fun with Reason before.
Another big plus for me is being able to use Reason offline without that potentially dangerous authorize software that was always running in the background.
I still don't see the purpose of an offline-only rack but if it's possible for you to go online at least once a year I would recommend buying the R12 upgrade instead of RE's. So much more value in my opinion.

dvdrtldg

21 Sep 2023

"RS are destroying themselves" is Reason Forum speak for "I am moderately inconvenienced by this recent development"

Loque

22 Sep 2023

dusan.cani wrote:
20 Sep 2023
So it's only a few days to violation of customer rights so those who want to use Reason 11 and below in offline environment and want to add some another RE to the offline rack, don't miss the opportunity to buy those REs until Sept. 25.

I wanted to buy Antidote, VK-2, Algorithm and Sadist at some point , but can't afford it right now. As these REs will not be available in offline mode after 25 Sept., maybe I will not buy all these REs at all. RS are destroying themselves.
You didn't need those RE the last decade and did not bought them when they were crazy cheap. But you want and need them right now? Ok... Bad luck. Or good luck, d because RS is destroying RE at all? Well, than you live in the best time of your life 👍
Reason12, Win10

• Information