Rob Papen SubBoomBass RE Device Error

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
MrFigg
Competition Winner

20 Apr 2023

Have had the SubBoomBass RE for a long time now and just dug it out to use it in a song, If I click on the patch window which brings up the dropdown menu and then click on a new patch I get "Device Error: An Error has occurred in device "Patchx" (SubBoomBassRE Instrument). It has been disabled. You can still save your document."
Any idea why? Latest version of Reason 12

Edit: Looks like it's the same dragging in patches from the browser.

Edit: Never mind. RP support says it’s a known problem with the current Reason build.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

timotheen

01 May 2023

Arrgg. Of course, I haven't used it in months and now that I want to, it's not working. Hopefully, it won't take too long to get it fixed. From the chat you had with support, do you happen to know if there's an estimated timeline for the repair? Like for the upcoming update maybe?

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 May 2023

timotheen wrote:
01 May 2023
Arrgg. Of course, I haven't used it in months and now that I want to, it's not working. Hopefully, it won't take too long to get it fixed. From the chat you had with support, do you happen to know if there's an estimated timeline for the repair? Like for the upcoming update maybe?
RS said they’re working on it together with the developer. I guess that means it’ll get fixed sometime. Hopefully. When though I have no idea.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Steedus
Competition Winner

02 May 2023

Glacius X does this to me every 2nd patch almost.. painful to use.

earwig83

05 May 2023

i know this is not good but you can just use the side window instead

• Information