Unable to Subscribe in Reason RE Shop

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
rctmitchell

10 Oct 2019

Hello,

I'm having trouble subscribing to Reason rack extensions – it seems the "Subscribe" button in the shop does not to do anything.

I have tried several machines and different browsers and it that the button simply does not do anything. It feels like the website is broken, but I am not sure.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Hopefully I am not missing something obvious, I have never subscribed to Reason before but I have an account.

Thanks for your help.

Yonatan

10 Oct 2019

I noticed this yesterday. RE devices do get added when you press "subscribe" on their sites. I had to open a new tab in the browser when pressing "subscribe", too actually come and see the Subscribe meter. But then again, when there, nothing updates automatically when pressing add or remove. One have to update the site in the browser every change. So, for sure this is not as it should work. It is buggy and dysfunctional, so I would not dare to start any new subscription at this moment. Hopefully they sort it out sooner than later.

• Information