J Chris Griffin’s SAW-1 Discovery Synthesizer Song Challenge

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
AS7RO

Post 08 Nov 2018

loopzilla5 wrote:
08 Nov 2018
Hi Everyone!

This is Chris. Thanks for taking the time to try the synth and compose something! These submissions are awesome. I knew the synth was special but hearing what you guys have done with it has convinced me that a true, big analog sound has been captured. I hope you all enjoy using it. Thanks again for trying it out! Tell your friends!

And do try Selig Audio stuff - his work is amazing. Thanks for the plug man...
Definitely a power house full of classical saw wave configuration. Glad you are enjoying our submissions!

wowhow

Post 08 Nov 2018

Hello Everyone,

This is my entry for the Saw-1 Discovery Challenge. All the sounds - including reverb, distortion, and delay effects, were made by the SAW-1 synth! I also used reason's internal compression, echo, tempo automation, and then some processing with ozone elements.

The Saw-1 is so dense but clear! I love how the hpf/lfp gives a harmonically different timbre too.

And all the tracks posted here are so inspiring and helpful in learning how to use reason in different ways. Thank you for the challenge too! :re: :reason:

aeox

Post 10 Nov 2018

whoahh

Last edited by aeox on 24 May 2018, edited too many times in total.

Swedish Dude

Post Yesterday

Only used SAW-1 Discovery in the song for the sounds.

Really cool synth Chris! Good job :D

• Information