Which RE has the most cable sockets on the back panel?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Post Reply
User avatar
Ahornberg
Posts: 1466
Joined: 15 Jan 2016
Location: Vienna, Austria
Contact:

12 Jan 2018

Which RE has the most cable sockets on the back panel?

Korde Sequencer has 82 CV sockets ... any RE that has more?

User avatar
kungubu
Posts: 95
Joined: 21 May 2016

12 Jan 2018

PSQ has 136...

User avatar
JiggeryPokery
Posts: 931
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

12 Jan 2018

There's a hard limit on the number of CV sockets (and presumably audio sockets too): it maxes out at 99. The device I'm looking at right now has 96. The original plan had 101, but had to remove a block because it caused an load error. Thus I discovered the hard limit. ;)


User avatar
selig
Moderator
Posts: 7152
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

12 Jan 2018

WOW! I though my next device with 82 jacks was a lot (44 audio + 38 CV), but it appears I have a long way to go to keep up with the Panda!
Selig Audio, LLC

chaosroyale
Posts: 145
Joined: 05 Sep 2017

12 Jan 2018

"44 audio" (!!!!!!)

you goddamn tease!!!
selig wrote:
12 Jan 2018
WOW! I though my next device with 82 jacks was a lot (44 audio + 38 CV), but it appears I have a long way to go to keep up with the Panda!

User avatar
Ahornberg
Posts: 1466
Joined: 15 Jan 2016
Location: Vienna, Austria
Contact:

12 Jan 2018

chaosroyale wrote:
12 Jan 2018
"44 audio" (!!!!!!)

you goddamn tease!!!
selig wrote:
12 Jan 2018
WOW! I though my next device with 82 jacks was a lot (44 audio + 38 CV), but it appears I have a long way to go to keep up with the Panda!
sounds like a mixing device

User avatar
selig
Moderator
Posts: 7152
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

12 Jan 2018

Ahornberg wrote:
chaosroyale wrote:
12 Jan 2018
"44 audio" (!!!!!!)

you goddamn tease!!!

sounds like a mixing device
Interestingly enough, it’s not…but it can be used when mixing!


Sent from some crappy device using Tapatalk
Selig Audio, LLC

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1099
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

12 Jan 2018

Buncha size queens
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

User avatar
Biolumin3sc3nt
Posts: 394
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

13 Jan 2018

motuscott wrote:
12 Jan 2018
Buncha size queens
LoL!!!

User avatar
tiker01
Posts: 1175
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

13 Jan 2018

JiggeryPokery wrote:
12 Jan 2018
There's a hard limit on the number of CV sockets (and presumably audio sockets too): it maxes out at 99. The device I'm looking at right now has 96. The original plan had 101, but had to remove a block because it caused an load error. Thus I discovered the hard limit. ;)
I hope you have saved some money to get a new rig for me, so I can cook the greatest Reason spagetti ever. :puf_bigsmile:
    
Budapest, Hungary
Reason 10
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests