Subscriptions - Can I unsubscribe at anytime?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Seckin

29 Oct 2017

I've been searching for an answer to this for a few days now and I find it odd that the Props wouldn't even mention anything related to unsubscription. If you're subscribing to, say, Times magazine, there's a plan like subscribe for a year or lifetime or 6 months. What about RE subscriptions? Can I unsubscribe right after the first month? I'd be glad if someone who's already subscribed tells me whether there's an option to unsubscribe :?:
If you can't make a hit with Malstrom, Subtractor and Redrum, you can't make a hit at all.

RogerL

29 Oct 2017

Seckin wrote:
29 Oct 2017
I've been searching for an answer to this for a few days now and I find it odd that the Props wouldn't even mention anything related to unsubscription. If you're subscribing to, say, Times magazine, there's a plan like subscribe for a year or lifetime or 6 months. What about RE subscriptions? Can I unsubscribe right after the first month? I'd be glad if someone who's already subscribed tells me whether there's an option to unsubscribe :?:
Yes you can unsubscribe anytime. There is a link in your account/subscription.

Seckin

29 Oct 2017

RogerL wrote:
29 Oct 2017
Seckin wrote:
29 Oct 2017
Yes you can unsubscribe anytime. There is a link in your account/subscription.
Thanks a lot :)
If you can't make a hit with Malstrom, Subtractor and Redrum, you can't make a hit at all.

• Information