Hydronexius Worksation ROM RE Instrument coming soon….

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
DNA Apocalypse

12 Jun 2015

Hi guys, DNA Labs is inviting 20 beta testers to test the upcoming "Hydronexius Workstation ROM" Rack Extension Instrument next week!

If you are interested, please email your Propellerhead registered username to: dnalabsmail@gmail.com

If you find a reproducible bug within the Hydronexius RE, you will receive a free RE license when the official product is released! Thanks….A few more preview pics and more info at:
dna-labs-software.com
Attachments
Hydronexius_3d_art_1.png
Hydronexius_3d_art_1.png (1.7 MiB) Viewed 3784 times
DNA-LABS-SOFTWARE.COM :reason: :refill: :re:

pjeudy

12 Jun 2015

Hello...let me say this first...this device look really cool and futuristic !
I sent an email for the beta : pjeudy

I'm very interested and exited to hear this instrument!

Wow.. just saw more images on your site... you guys have nailed the GUI as far as the look is concerned... congrats to your 3d artist/designer!
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

Exowildebeest

12 Jun 2015

"Hydronexius Worksation ROM RE Instrument" sounds like one of Scotty's ideas :D

Just sayin'.

joeyluck

12 Jun 2015

Looks cool.

It's very Parsec-esque, from the layout, the knobs, and specifically the X/Y knobs.

Any audio examples yet?

lowpryo

12 Jun 2015

wow that totally looks like Parsec's older brother. interesting design choice haha I dig it though

Bonkhead

12 Jun 2015

email send :)

Shokstar

12 Jun 2015

email sent :) looks promising. 

MAL9000

12 Jun 2015

Mail sent.

Good luck with this

FGL

12 Jun 2015

Mail sent.

Looks very nice.
Music:
My Songs on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@FGLucas-wj1eg.
My Songs on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/frank-georg-lucas.

DNA Apocalypse

12 Jun 2015

joeyluck:

Sorry, no audio examples yet, but I will post some next week!

And thanks for all the good comments & support guys! 

pjeudy

12 Jun 2015

joeyluck wrote:Looks cool.

It's very Parsec-esque, from the layout, the knobs, and specifically the X/Y knobs.

Yes it does in a good way  :thumbup: ...also being that it's a darker color reminds me of hue HIVE...Which is also a good thing ! :thumbup:  And also SIGNAL all good synths  :thumbup:  And now we have  Hydronexius!! Can't wait for next week !!
Everyone seems to like the UI, now it all comes down to Sound,quality of effects etc..!

P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST

The Intrancer

12 Jun 2015

I don't normally post in the Rack Extension forum but I do browse it occasionally, it's a really really cool design I have to say, a lot of work and passion has gone into it, I'm seeing some parallels with some of my own recent design work in the use of texturing, the background grid and carbon fiber look co-incidentally, something I used in Hypertribe which is something I'm working on. It's just a shame that Reason's rack widths are very limiting for developers. Hive which was posted above for example is scalable to very high resolutions, a VST I bought a few months back.

Anyways good luck with it. :)

AKA Scottym         
http://www.reasontalk.com/profile/3716617 
https://soundcloud.com/scott-moncrieff-1 13 Tracks
http://www.soundclick.com/theintrancer 16 Tracks  
Independent views and advice-Digital CGI/Music Artist, Forum Stats & Links Extended- Embrace And Learn From What I Do Or Disengage, It's Your Choice, Life Is Getting Shorter - I've No Time For Cry Babies

psychasm

12 Jun 2015

joeyluck wrote:Looks cool.

Any audio examples yet?

Looks very cool and interested to hear it. Hope it sounds as good as it looks. And good job on the dark background whoever did the design. It looks mean and will do a good job of hiding a lot of those lengthy dropshadows found on some Re's if there are any.

Puckboy2000

12 Jun 2015

Looks f'ing amazing. I am riding the RE train to Brokeville. Next stop..Hydronexius. Then divorce court when the wife sees my purchase history.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than than that" - George Carlin

EnochLight

12 Jun 2015

So, this is an IDT?   Taking into consideration "ROM" is part of the product name, I'm guessing this is a rompler?   Very nice job on the GUI, by the way.  I agree that it looks like Parsec's brother from another mother..   :D  And Scotty, no offense but - this looks absolutely nothing like the stuff you do.  
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

The Intrancer

12 Jun 2015

EnochLight wrote:  And Scotty, no offense but - this looks absolutely nothing like the stuff you do.  
Please learn to read before posting dude.

And in any case you are pretty wrong in your assumptions anyways,
and you've not see all my work.

As this is the developers thread, this convo ends here.

AKA Scottym         
http://www.reasontalk.com/profile/3716617 
https://soundcloud.com/scott-moncrieff-1 13 Tracks
http://www.soundclick.com/theintrancer 16 Tracks  
Independent views and advice-Digital CGI/Music Artist, Forum Stats & Links Extended- Embrace And Learn From What I Do Or Disengage, It's Your Choice, Life Is Getting Shorter - I've No Time For Cry Babies

esselfortium

12 Jun 2015

Looks fantastic! I was worried from the mockup version that was posted a few months back, but the finished GUI looks delicious. I hope it sounds as good as it looks. :)

And Scotty, it's pretty ironic to be reminding Enoch that it's the developer's thread, when you're the one who popped in to try making the conversation about you...
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

mind2069

13 Jun 2015

This as the same kind of display as parsec but looks much better.

Re's are getting better and better

tibah

14 Jun 2015

Signed up as well. Does look good. Interesting fact that there is only one instrument selector and the rest of the UI seems to be about modulating that selected instrument and effects. One can hope that for such a device they deliver quality content (and yea, Nexus comes to mind here as well). :)

tiker01

14 Jun 2015

Has anyone received a beta licence yet?

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

tibah

14 Jun 2015

tiker01 wrote:Has anyone received a beta licence yet?
Nope. :)

pjeudy

14 Jun 2015

DNA Apocalypse wrote:   
Hi guys, DNA Labs is inviting 20 beta testers to test the upcoming "Hydronexius Workstation ROM" Rack Extension Instrument next week!
I'm thinking next week...by the way for those who stay at there studios all day next week..please save some bugs for us to discover  :s0225:

DNA Apocalypse

16 Jun 2015

Hey everyone,

I have the list of beta tester usernames!  The beta testing is however delayed for a short time.  A technical problem on Propellerhead's end that is causing the beta RE download to stop before it's completed. I assume it is because of the large amount of traffic however I have contacted the props already to try to fix this!  Hopefully next week beta testing will begin, I will keep you updated! Thanks again everyone...

K1TTENM1TTEN

17 Jun 2015

Aww man! I hope I didn't miss the cut off :'(

JiggeryPokery
RE Developer

17 Jun 2015

I did manage to get a full download ;) Here's a very quick and cheap preview track. No other external effects applied, or attempt to mix properly ;)

That was about 2 hours work. I spent all weekend trying to do a track with Vecto... I gots nuttin'.

I can also confirm there are some issues with both upload and download of very large products, we're talking to PH about that at the mo'. There's a least one bug in the build I got. And that'll be fixed in the build you guys get :P

• Information