What did you grab during the May sale

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Aikmofobi

01 Jun 2015

Blamsoft's t00b and the Backline bundle.

I had been eyballing half of the plugins even before the bundle came out and then this sale happens... Sometimes you get lucky.

dhruan

01 Jun 2015

Hmm, what did I get... oh yeah, Predator & Polar.

Was planning on getting some other stuff too (abl3 among others as the intro price was supposed to run until the end of the competition) but with the price increases... eh. No.

I will wait and see what comes out next. Aaaaaand maybe the next sale, the current prices are pretty horrible when you contrast them to the standard of living and available disposable income between EU zone countries and the US. People are more flush on the other side of the pond.
Anyhow, the next thing I buy should be something groundbreaking. And an update to Echobode would be nice but hey... one can't always have everything I suppose? ;)
soundcloud.com/armsgrade

psychasm

01 Jun 2015

Navi Retlav Transistor base and Rhythm Refill and Blamsoft Dc-1 distortion plugin ( which is awesome in combo setups with other devices such as scream). Was going to go for the synthetic Rig , but because of endless Authoriser issues which prevented me from writing licenses , i had to abandon that idea. it may have been a good thing cause they stuck things inside of a bundle which i may never use and other which i already own.

mrj1nx

01 Jun 2015

Antidote, Predator, FM4, Ammo 100LA, EVE-MP5, McDSP Comp Bundle, Polar, Echobode (Got all three rig bundles before), oh forgot: ABL3! :)

Ostermilk

01 Jun 2015

I got FM4, although I'm not sure that counts as it seems that was it's intro price anyway.

I did pick up the McComps bundle, which worked out at €13 per compressor and I finally gave in to the RE version of Ozone's Maximiser something I should have done ages ago but @ €19 it managed to twist my arm this time around.

That's some bang for buck that I wan't seeing in VST land during that period so RE's got my mad money this month.

Bonkhead

01 Jun 2015

Beatcrusher :)

pLansford

01 Jun 2015

PX7 and Sphere ReFill

Emian

01 Jun 2015

bought 3 day before sales :
McDSP comp bundle (they were allready on discount before the May madness sales started)
Synthetic Rig
GQ-7
Ammo100LA
Navi's MonoPoly ReFill
REQ131 update to v 2.0

bought during sales : Navi's Antidote ReFill

like others i also was planning to buy the outboard rig first, but happy i went with McDSP's comps & GQ7 instead (i allready had 4dyne), & chose the synthetic rig.

& oh, i bought a Nektar Impact LX49 in may as well, great value for its bucks, what a workflow increase with the DAW integration, even on Reason 7.1.1 !

that should keep me busy till Black Friday or Reason 9 ;)

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

mbfrancis

01 Jun 2015

I didn't buy anything, and am glad - another compressor isn't going to help me finish songs, and I wasn't going to spring for a new instrument, inspirational as it may be.
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

normen

01 Jun 2015

I got Futzbox, the IRs are actually quite useful for sound design - theres always some client wanting "small speaker sound".

Grinder One

06 Jun 2015

I had bought the Backline when the bundles first came out, so was looking through the other two but noticed that a lot of what I fancied was on sale seperately, such as Ozone, Synchronous, Resampler....so I decided to build my own bundle from the sale items.

Pulsar
Synchronous
FM4
Ozone
McDSP Bundle
Etch Red
Dcam Bundle
Resampler

153 euros or, £108 which is a little less than what I paid for Backline and contained only RE's I wanted.

Mart.

boobytrap

06 Jun 2015

I BOUGHT NOTHING, BUT I LEARN ONE THING!

" Expect for unexpected "
Reason 8 + Rack Extensions

FL Studio - Bitwig - Renoise - Massive - Zebra2 - Hive - Cyclop - Ozone 6

Resonator

06 Jun 2015

I grabbed my yam bag. But I didn't buy any REs. I bought a few iOS synths on sale. But that's about it.

Resonator

06 Jun 2015

On a more serious note, I should buy ABL3 while the intro price is still valid. I really enjoy it as much as my x0xb0x.

• Information