Guess which "Swedish" Synth i am ?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Majestik Monkey

02 Dec 2016

I will post a new video & Combie when enough people have Guessed the Correct Synth !

No prises ..... except knowing you have a good "ear! :puf_bigsmile: Good luck :lol:

rcbuse
RE Developer

02 Dec 2016

Is the reverb built in or external effects?

Majestik Monkey

02 Dec 2016

rcbuse wrote:Is the reverb built in or external effects?
You're on your way ' External it is ! :puf_bigsmile:

FlowerSoldier

02 Dec 2016

How did the thread title change from "Swedish" to "Sewdish"...Also, that reminds me of a Malstrom. I don't claim to have a good ear, but I used to get down on the Malstrom so that's my vote.

Viscor

02 Dec 2016

Well, my guess is Subtractor. I won't tell the reasoning for my guess, so I won't throw people off in case I am wrong. :D

Majestik Monkey

02 Dec 2016

FlowerSoldier wrote:How did the thread title change from "Swedish" to "Sewdish"...Also, that reminds me of a Malstrom. I don't claim to have a good ear, but I used to get down on the Malstrom so that's my vote.
Lol I spelt Swedish wrong 1st post :puf_bigsmile:

Interesting you that you picked Malstrom :question: :puf_wink:

Majestik Monkey

02 Dec 2016

Viscor wrote:Well, my guess is Subtractor. I won't tell the reasoning for my guess, so I won't throw people off in case I am wrong. :D

Can you hint at why your choice was Subtractor ' & still not give the game away :question: :question: :question:

Viscor

02 Dec 2016

Majestik Monkey wrote:
Viscor wrote:Well, my guess is Subtractor. I won't tell the reasoning for my guess, so I won't throw people off in case I am wrong. :D

Can you hint at why your choice was Subtractor ' & still not give the game away :question: :question: :question:
Subtractor has a LoFi-ish grittiness to it. It might come from a waveshaper, but I'll stick with Subtractor. :D

Majestik Monkey

02 Dec 2016

Viscor wrote:
Majestik Monkey wrote:

Subtractor has a LoFi-ish grittiness to it. It might come from a waveshaper, but I'll stick with Subtractor. :D
Thanks for expanding ' LoFi ehhh :o

Creativemind

02 Dec 2016

That my friends is Thor! sounds like an anologue oscillator or 3 with some modulation matrix trickery.
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

Majestik Monkey

02 Dec 2016

Creativemind wrote:That my friends is Thor! sounds like an anologue oscillator or 3 with some modulation matrix trickery.
It is true, the Old Viking Knew how to"Hammer" out a decent "SAW" :lol:

Arrant
Competition Winner

02 Dec 2016

Khs One is also a Swedish synth, just putting it out there ;)

Majestik Monkey

02 Dec 2016

Arrant wrote:Khs One is also a Swedish synth, just putting it out there ;)
& a jolly Fine 1 , 2 :puf_wink:

• Information