**More..more..and more** New Rack Extension From KiloHearts Coming....

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
EnochLight

23 Sep 2016

dioxide wrote:Are there any plans to port the Multipass frequency splitter? The graphic interface would be nice in Reason I think.
:)
Attachments
IMG_1111.JPG
IMG_1111.JPG (76.77 KiB) Viewed 2589 times
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Anders_kiloHearts
RE Developer

23 Sep 2016

svenh wrote:Any crossgrade offers for those of us that are interested in the VST version too?
We don't have a cross grade policy right now because of how some of the licensing works, but can handle it on a case to case basis depending on how many there who want to do it. Best thing is to contact us ( support@kilohearts.com ) when the plugins are available and we'll see what we can do.

Anders_kiloHearts
RE Developer

23 Sep 2016

dioxide wrote:Are there any plans to port the Multipass frequency splitter? The graphic interface would be nice in Reason I think.
We would like to get it in there one way or another, but have not yet decided how so it's not something that will be included with the release of the other plugins. A lot of what Multipass and Snap Heap does on the VST side is not quite applicable to Reason, so we need to figure out what parts we can transfer and how to do it in a way that makes sense.

Noise
Competition Winner

23 Sep 2016

Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

joeyluck

02 Oct 2016

Here's an example I threw together while beta testing that mostly showcases kHs Resonator (alongside kHs Compressor, Bitcrush, and Reverb). Using kHs Resonator's custom display, you can adjust by semitone, octave, and cent. And when adjusting by cent, it continues into the next semitone (which makes automating across a wide range smooth and easy). You can reset and assign automation via the pitch knob. This example also showcases the Note CV input of kHs Resonator :D

dvdrtldg

02 Oct 2016

^^^^^^ Nice, looking forward to playing with some of these

DJDark2010

03 Oct 2016

Is there a release date ? They are awesome FXs.

TheGuyNotNamedBob

03 Oct 2016

Wow. Super Hype. Can't wait for the release!

EnochLight

03 Oct 2016

joeyluck wrote:Here's an example I threw together while beta testing that mostly showcases kHs Resonator (alongside kHs Compressor, Bitcrush, and Reverb). Using kHs Resonator's custom display, you can adjust by semitone, octave, and cent. And when adjusting by cent, it continues into the next semitone (which makes automating across a wide range smooth and easy). You can reset and assign automation via the pitch knob. This example also showcases the Note CV input of kHs Resonator :D

Freak'n sweet - thanks for sharing, Joey!
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

skie

05 Oct 2016

Do they have a transient shaper they are planning to port??

EnochLight

05 Oct 2016

skie wrote:Do they have a transient shaper they are planning to port??
There's no current transient shaper Snapin, that I'm aware of.

skie

05 Oct 2016

EnochLight wrote:
Darn it! Really need a good one for drums, not loving the DCAM. Kong's OK.

joeyluck

05 Oct 2016

skie wrote:
EnochLight wrote:
Thought you were asking because of this post...

Interesting you should ask and have an opinion on transient shapers.
Maybe you should chime in on that post :puf_smile:

Loque

05 Oct 2016

joeyluck wrote:
skie wrote:
EnochLight wrote:
Thought you were asking because of this post...

Interesting you should ask and have an opinion on transient shapers.
Maybe you should chime in on that post :puf_smile:
There are several threads here where ppl asked about a transient shaper. Beside compressors, some own Combinator stuff and CV things, there are two available. The Env Shaper and Kongs Transient Shaper. Both are ok. So finally a new one must offer more or at least all in one. Personally i missed more control over attack, decay and release and all with great sound quality. Maybe with breakouts and backmix with faders and overlap slope. Having pitch and be able to make a signal longer or shorter (strech) could be nice. Maybe some control when ADSR or a free editable curve kicks in, could be interesting. Some kind of usefull visual feedback whats going on. Not to forget to have it CV controllable and automatable... Not sure whats possible, but i think this stuff could make it unique and interesting.
Reason12, Win10

skie

05 Oct 2016

I would love if they did a transient shaper. No, I hadn't seen that tweet, but thanks for the heads up! The most important thing for me is that the attack sounds natural on kicks and snares. IMO, this is not the case with DCAM. It sounds too "pointed" for me.

Electric-Metal

17 Oct 2016

:?: :?: Any news :mrgreen:
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

tiker01

17 Oct 2016

Electric-Metal wrote::?: :?: Any news :mrgreen:
Yeah. They are awesome and they are all coming! SOON! :cool:

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

Electric-Metal

17 Oct 2016

tiker01 wrote:
Electric-Metal wrote::?: :?: Any news :mrgreen:
Yeah. They are awesome and they are all coming! SOON! :cool:
Well, wether "they are awesome" nor "they're Comin soon" ist the news, is it?! :puf_wink:
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

Logismos

17 Oct 2016

skie wrote:I would love if they did a transient shaper. No, I hadn't seen that tweet, but thanks for the heads up! The most important thing for me is that the attack sounds natural on kicks and snares. IMO, this is not the case with DCAM. It sounds too "pointed" for me.
TBCHonest-the only 2 ways to preserve total naturalness is=
1. By editing//drawing the 'offending' samples amplitudes. Pencil them down or upwards.
2.Simply lowering volume to avoid clipping of any kind.

I find it's a real shame reason does'nt have this 1 basic audio editing option yet-this is simple,but really effective option,and has been included in other programmes for a long time now.
There's probably been a huge number of tracks that have been "limited or compressed" close to death-because of 1 or more nasty offending spikes in audio recording-done it many times here. :oops:

I can't see how kong's transient shaper is not doing it's job for you?-i find it does what it says it does,especially if more than 1 is used in a serial chain.
Sometimes less,really is more.Sometimes more,gives less.
If i only have 1 tool-i would try to make a good use of it,trying to find it's full potential. :thumbs_up:

It will be interesting to see what shows here next. :re:

Anders_kiloHearts
RE Developer

20 Oct 2016

Teaser-kHs-Toolbox.jpg
Teaser-kHs-Toolbox.jpg (967.41 KiB) Viewed 2122 times

EnochLight

20 Oct 2016

Anders_kiloHearts wrote:
Teaser-kHs-Toolbox.jpg
Teaser-kHs-Toolbox.jpg (967.41 KiB) Viewed 2125 times
10000 likes! (I'm not sure why you can no longer "like" posts in this forum)..

Really looking forward to the release, Anders!

Cheers

Exowildebeest

20 Oct 2016

Kilohearts vs. AirRaidAudio

the epic battle for domination of the Rack has begun

*boom* Michael Bay on an exploding helicoptermotorcycle *boom*

EnochLight

20 Oct 2016

Exowildebeest wrote:Kilohearts vs. AirRaidAudio

the epic battle for domination of the Rack has begun

*boom* Michael Bay on an exploding helicoptermotorcycle *boom*
I'm not even sure that's a fair battle. Kilohearts are like the kaiju in Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim. Air Raid Audio is closer to the creatures in Gareth Edwards' Monsters. :D
Last edited by EnochLight on 22 Oct 2016, edited 1 time in total.

• Information