Lectric Panda's Nostromo Spectral Synthesizer Song Challenge | The Announcement

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
swamptooth

06 Jul 2016

Faastwalker wrote:
WongoTheSane wrote:So many amazing pieces. And so different too! I'd hate to be the jury right now :lol:
This surely has to be the best response so far to a Song Challenge. It's testament to how inspiring Nostromo is that it's had such a response. I'm loving it but I'm gutted my TRY period is almost up. Can't afford to buy it right now so here's hoping the judges are partial to noisy, droning soundscape stuff!! If they are I might be in with a shout here!! :D Failing that I will be saving the Cents for when my wife is not watching ;)
I agree... lots of great entries! so many styles too. :D

I threw my ring into the hat.

synaptyx

07 Jul 2016

Best of luck, everyone! Yeah @Faastwalker I'll be buying it regardless of the result. As soon as I have the spare cash. My trial is up, today, too. Doh! :) It's been a blast and such a fun synth to get lost in.

Since Reason 1

Troyvasanth

07 Jul 2016

Hey Guys,
Last entry from me. Enjoy.

Arrant
Competition Winner

07 Jul 2016

Here's my entry, I enjoyed this synth :)

Congratulations to all contestants for entering, good luck :puf_smile:

OverneathTheSkyBridg

08 Jul 2016

I just submitted my second entry two minutes before closing time (I think / hope).

AJ_3000
Competition Winner

08 Jul 2016

I think it's too late for my entry to count but it's been terrific fun, and I include a link to my track .

I found Nostromo a magnificent instrument , and the bundle is on my shopping list as the sequencer seems right up my street too. Just need a windfall or a special offer come sale time - though I am tempted give up luxuries like food: such an intuitive and endlessly surprising device . Bravo Lectric Panda!!

OverneathTheSkyBridg

09 Jul 2016

So when are the winners for this challenge going to be announced?

synaptyx

09 Jul 2016

OverneathTheSkyBridg wrote:So when are the winners for this challenge going to be announced?
I guess when the guys have worked their way through four or five albums worth of tracks!
[emoji23][emoji106]

Sent from my [emoji882]'s [emoji527]

Since Reason 1

Reasonistas
RE Developer

11 Jul 2016

Thank you to all 50+ participants and those following this contest. We are busy listening to every song from beginning to end (several times) to pick to the top 3 winners. We hope to make the announcement by the end of this week. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Last edited by Reasonistas on 13 Jul 2016, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

rcbuse
RE Developer

11 Jul 2016

Yes, thanks everyone! Lots of great material, still working my way though all of them.

tsteger

10 Sep 2016

Last edited by tsteger on 11 Sep 2016, edited 1 time in total.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

11 Sep 2016

tsteger wrote:
Something must have gone wrong with your post because it's placed in the "Lectric Panda's Nostromo Spectral Synthesizer Song Challenge | The Announcement" thread while the title of your post says "Re: Blamsoft's Expanse Hyperwave Synthesizer Song Challenge | The Announcement".
Weird, I didn't know that was even possible.

Reasonistas
RE Developer

11 Sep 2016

TritoneAddiction wrote:
tsteger wrote:
Something must have gone wrong with your post because it's placed in the "Lectric Panda's Nostromo Spectral Synthesizer Song Challenge | The Announcement" thread while the title of your post says "Re: Blamsoft's Expanse Hyperwave Synthesizer Song Challenge | The Announcement".
Weird, I didn't know that was even possible.
tsteger, please repost your entry in this thread: http://www.reasontalk.com/viewtopic.php ... 00#p279563
ImageImage

• Information