DNA Labs sale please!!!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
JNeffLind

25 Aug 2016

There's lots of great stuff on sale right now, but most of it either doesn't fit my style or I already own it. Yet I covet several of the DNA Labs parsec refills and Hydronexius. But I can't pull the trigger in good conscience with all this other stuff discounted. I'm afraid I'll buy and then in a week a there'll be an "end of summer sale" and everything will drop temporarily. So I wait. Anyone else in my shoes? I do feel happy for those reaping the rewards of all these sales by the way. Happy music making!!!

DNA Apocalypse

28 Aug 2016

Hi thanks for the positivity! DNA Labs next Propellerheads.se Prop Shop sale will be the black friday sale......However, you can email me now if your interested in a bundle deal which DNA Labs will be happy to put together for you via paypal invoice.

dspapoc123@gmail.com or dnalabsmail@gmail.com
DNA-LABS-SOFTWARE.COM :reason: :refill: :re:

JNeffLind

29 Aug 2016

DNA Apocalypse wrote:Hi thanks for the positivity! DNA Labs next Propellerheads.se Prop Shop sale will be the black friday sale......However, you can email me now if your interested in a bundle deal which DNA Labs will be happy to put together for you via paypal invoice.

dspapoc123@gmail.com or dnalabsmail@gmail.com
That would be wonderful. You'll be hearing for me shortly. My lust for your amazing products are what bundle deals were made for.

Edit: And if lust sounds like a creepy way to express it, I can only say that my attraction to your products can be expressed in no other way. I have not however, ever consummated my relationship with any sounds, no matter how strong the attraction. :lol:

• Information