Hydronexius Worksation ROM May Madness Sale

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
DNA Apocalypse

17 May 2016

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that the DNA Labs Hydronexius Workstation ROM Rack Extension will be discounted from May 20th until May 30th! $79usd
Get ready.....
https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... ation-rom/
DNA-LABS-SOFTWARE.COM :reason: :refill: :re:

Heater

17 May 2016

This looks good. What's the CPU like?

Nirude

17 May 2016

Damn right it looks good :cool: That is the illest :re:-rendering.
Sorry but had to say it...
3d man.

Majestik Monkey

17 May 2016

Heater wrote:This looks good. What's the CPU like?

Hi Heater '

You really don't need to be worried about CPU with Hydronexius

Minimal @ Best !! :thumbs_up:

K1TTENM1TTEN

17 May 2016

Has this RE always looked like this? For some reason I thought it was white?

miscend

17 May 2016

What happened to the promised Hydronexius expansions?

tibah

17 May 2016

K1TTENM1TTEN wrote:Has this RE always looked like this? For some reason I thought it was white?
Parsec? ;)

K1TTENM1TTEN

17 May 2016

tibah wrote:
K1TTENM1TTEN wrote:Has this RE always looked like this? For some reason I thought it was white?
Parsec? ;)
Haha, I just went back and looked, I had it confused with Zero. I must admit, I really enjoy the way Hydronexius looks. Any comments on if this synth is a "go-to" for anyone?

DNA Apocalypse

18 May 2016

miscend wrote:What happened to the promised Hydronexius expansions?
As of now, there is the Future House Nexpansion, Hollywood Nexpansion,& Cinematic Dreamowrks Nexpansion, ....and more Nexpansions on the way!

DNA Apocalypse

18 May 2016

Heater wrote:This looks good. What's the CPU like?
The Hydronexius is VERY cpu friendly, it has been designed to give you great sounds utilizing your computers ram memory as its primary power source instead of using heavy dsp (which literally drains your cpu power). It does use dsp however..... it is very little, I've had users tell me they had 20 instances of the Hydronexius with very little cpu drain.... If it sounds too good to be true .....so just try it yourself!

DNA Apocalypse

19 May 2016

oops........The Hydronexius RE is actually $69 usd for a limited time!

Michaellos

20 May 2016

I have purchased this splendid Hydronexius RE today morning, thanks for the discount, DNA Labs ;)

decibel

20 May 2016

very very tempted at $69, how long will that price hold up for ?

dana

20 May 2016

Big thanks for reducing this, really great deal, great sounds, great control.. low cpu :)

DNA Apocalypse

21 May 2016

May 30th...the sale is over guys!

ShawnMH

29 May 2016

It is 6:14PM and still 5/29/16 here, but Hydronexius price is back to $99, just as I went to pull the trigger...

Kaydigi

29 May 2016

DNA Apocalypse wrote:May 30th...the sale is over guys!
It's the 29th in the US, I was literally checking out and price flipped to 99 during the confirmation screen, this sucks.

XysteR

29 May 2016

I bought hydro and two Refills for it. The sounds are top notch! There are a lot too. Although it's effectively a rompler, there is good scope for changing the sounds to suit if you need to. I'd say demo it and decide for yourself. But for me, I can find a use for a hell of a lot of sounds in this, which is more than I can say for some Refills I've bought in the past.
Kaydigi wrote:
It's the 29th in the US, I was literally checking out and price flipped to 99 during the confirmation screen, this sucks.
If you missed the sale. You'd still not be disappointed at paying full price - it's not a huge difference. But i'd say demo it first. I think you'll love it enough to buy it.

Kaydigi

29 May 2016

XysteR wrote:I bought hydro and two Refills for it. The sounds are top notch! There are a lot too. Although it's effectively a rompler, there is good scope for changing the sounds to suit if you need to. I'd say demo it and decide for yourself. But for me, I can find a use for a hell of a lot of sounds in this, which is more than I can say for some Refills I've bought in the past.
Kaydigi wrote:
If you missed the sale. You'd still not be disappointed at paying full price - it's not a huge difference. But i'd say demo it first. I think you'll love it enough to buy it.
Yes it sounds good, but it is principle of it. I had Hydronexius and polar while checking out so it's a $50 difference there.

XysteR

29 May 2016

Kaydigi wrote:
XysteR wrote:I bought hydro and two Refills for it. The sounds are top notch! There are a lot too. Although it's effectively a rompler, there is good scope for changing the sounds to suit if you need to. I'd say demo it and decide for yourself. But for me, I can find a use for a hell of a lot of sounds in this, which is more than I can say for some Refills I've bought in the past.
Kaydigi wrote:
Yes it sounds good, but it is principle of it. I had Hydronexius and polar while checking out so it's a $50 difference there.
To be brutally honest, and I know it's no consolation. But personally, and for the sake of $50 i'd just notch it down as bad luck and buy them anyway. It's hardly worth waiting for the next sale for the sake of $50. Next sale get in early. I always get in early, but this sale I was still spending right up to last night as I was demoing a few. £350 or $500 dollars spend this sale. I bought so much I can't even remember everything I bought :shock:

ShawnMH

29 May 2016

Kaydigi wrote:
You too, huh? I have read this forum for a while now, but had to join just now to voice my frustration. I STILL bought it with the price already changed ($69 back to $99), 2 other items stayed at the sales price (Titus and Steerpike), and Distortion Trifecta literally changed it's price between cart and checkout.

Definitely not a shot at DNA Labs, this is all from the Shop's side of things. I bought Cinematic DreamWorks and Hollywood Nexpansions as well.

Sphere, Zero, and khs One earlier purchases today too, with no problems there (I guess it was still the 29th ALL the way around the globe then).

Oh, $60 difference/extra in my whole "sale" too.

XysteR

29 May 2016

ShawnMH wrote:
Kaydigi wrote:
You too, huh? I have read this forum for a while now, but had to join just now to voice my frustration. I STILL bought it with the price already changed ($69 back to $99), 2 other items stayed at the sales price (Titus and Steerpike), and Distortion Trifecta literally changed it's price between cart and checkout.

Definitely not a shot at DNA Labs, this is all from the Shop's side of things. I bought Cinematic DreamWorks and Hollywood Nexpansions as well.

Sphere, Zero, and khs One earlier purchases today too, with no problems there (I guess it was still the 29th ALL the way around the globe then).

Oh, $60 difference/extra in my whole "sale" too.
I think the dev's change the sale stuff themselves, so I think that's what you've experienced. Unfortunately, you can only look at the mirror to voice your frustration - The sale has to end at some point. And that point is clearly tricky when we're from all over the planet. Like I said to Kaydigi, notch it down to experience and get in early for the sales like I do. There is nothing to gain for waiting until the last minute, but everything to lose out on...

Kaydigi

29 May 2016

XysteR wrote:
Kaydigi wrote:
Kaydigi wrote:
To be brutally honest, and I know it's no consolation. But personally, and for the sake of $50 i'd just notch it down as bad luck and buy them anyway. It's hardly worth waiting for the next sale for the sake of $50. Next sale get in early. I always get in early, but this sale I was still spending right up to last night as I was demoing a few. £350 or $500 dollars spend this sale. I bought so much I can't even remember everything I bought :shock:

Yeah I'm just going to wait on the RE's and get the vst version of Decimort 2 today. I'll demo Hydronexius and hope there is a July 4th sale(not sure if props tailors to US holidays like Native Instruments)

XysteR

29 May 2016

Kaydigi wrote:
XysteR wrote:
Kaydigi wrote:
Kaydigi wrote:

Yeah I'm just going to wait on the RE's and get the vst version of Decimort 2 today. I'll demo Hydronexius and hope there is a July 4th sale(not sure if props tailors to US holidays like Native Instruments)
I got Decimort last night as part of a bunch of extra stuff i bought at the last minute. Props do have quite regular sales though. I'm just too impatient to wait. The way i see it is it's something i love doing, so i'll throw any amount of money at it. I don't drink or smoke so i'm entitled haha! :puf_bigsmile:

dustmoses

30 May 2016

XysteR wrote:
Kaydigi wrote:
Kaydigi wrote:
Same here. I only buy REs on sale at this point. Spent maybe $400, don't have access to my reason computer until tomorrow and couldn't tell you what I bought

• Information