The Black Friday 2015 (Getting Ready Thread) .

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
CharlyCharlzz

19 Oct 2015

JNeffLind wrote:I'd be interested in Zero I think, but I'm kind of doubting it'll be discounted much since it's so new.
well it looks awesome so I think it will be a RE that I will get one day or another .
It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

AJ_3000
Competition Winner

19 Oct 2015

doctecazoid wrote:Of the REs I don't have,... In order of preference:
[This list is longer than I thought it would be]
I know that feeling . Oh, yes. :(

Republik and some nice CV stuff for me. He he heh! :D

paulred67

19 Oct 2015

I'm waiting for Viking VK-1. If it's not on sale, I'll buy it anyway.
Studio One 6, Melodyne 5 Studio, Nord Stage, Roland RD-88, VR-730, Jupiter-Xm, JD-08, Arturia V Collection X, Pigments 5, Korg Collection 3, East West Cloud, Sampletank 4, Miroslav Philharmonic 2, Syntronik, Sampletron, Hammond B-3X, Blue 3, Pianoteq.

txh003

19 Oct 2015

I am undecided whether or not to purchase any REs during the holiday sales period. I have probably only used Reason about two times in the past year and I already purchased a lot of REs since their inception. However, if I do make decided to make any purchases, it would probably be for one or more of the following items:

- Radical Instruments Bundle
- Kuassa Amplifikation Bundle
- Korde & Shape Bundle
- Parsec
:reason: :record: :recycle: :rebirth: :reload: :re: :refill:

Jmax

20 Oct 2015

To be honest, I've spent Way to much money on Props Re's as it is. And I'm always surprised when I try to calculate the $$ it's come too. A lot of the Vst's can be found on the torrents. So Props has mastered their system and I give them a lot of Props for it. No pun intended.

I have all the Rop Papen synth. Vecto is still one of the most incredible sounding synths ever. I recently got Quad and loving it even more the Predator. I've bought all the McDsp, Softube good stuff, Jiggery Pokery stuff, Echobode and most of the Props synths Parsec and Antidote and all Selig stuff. A complete package for the most part. Also use the a bunch of the Kuassa stuff including the Kratos

The only thing I need and hope goes on sale are the Kuassa EQ bundle. Most I just want the first EQ AT-41 the nicest sounding and best to deal with. But might as well get them all.
Also thinking of getting the Flower meter. I normally use the Selig gain but thinking of jumping to the Flower for more details. Also Zero would be cool to get but not unless its half price off.

I recently bought a bunch of Refills from Exode. 1st class stuff as well. Hmm, I really don't have money for any of this. No seriously. :P :roll:

jam-s

20 Oct 2015

mrj1nx wrote:I've been saving up for a while now, I really hope this one will be at least 50% off on black friday https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... ank-plate/
That's very unlikely, as the lowest price a dev can set in the shop is 9 €/$ (used to be 7.5€/9$). The next lower tier is "free". Besides why pay for it when you can also use the free Remark RE?

dhruan

20 Oct 2015

Don't know, Lectric Panda Propulsion might be nice. And Kuassa EVE-MP5 (or the bundle). Really more interested in the new and upcoming stuff like D16 Devastor 2.
soundcloud.com/armsgrade

mrj1nx

20 Oct 2015

jam-s wrote:
mrj1nx wrote:I've been saving up for a while now, I really hope this one will be at least 50% off on black friday https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... ank-plate/
That's very unlikely, as the lowest price a dev can set in the shop is 9 €/$ (used to be 7.5€/9$). The next lower tier is "free". Besides why pay for it when you can also use the free Remark RE?
:lol: Sorry, it was just a joke... My rack is pretty complete already now, but currently on my real wishlist:

High Priority:
Zero, Zvork Bundle, Shreddage Refill, Kuassa Creme

Nice to have:
AutoTheory, FutzBox, Softube FET, Tube-Tech :roll:, Vecto/Quad if heavily discounted, Propulsion/Skope, Etch-Red, X-705, Carve, Synapse Fat-Space, Ammo Bundle, EVE-AT1 (just to complete the set), Neutron, Uhbik Creative Effects, SB Vinylizer, Pulsar, R8 upgrade (if heavily discounted)

So, I'll probably pick off a few if they are heavily discounted, some of them are not justifiable for the full price since I don't consider them a must have.

Resonator

20 Oct 2015

I'm not sure if I'll buy any REs. I have a lot of iOS apps that I like much better and for a fraction of the price.

Tumble

20 Oct 2015

GQ-7, Propulsion and maybe Korde.

satyr32

20 Oct 2015

If on sale I might get RE128 Loudness Meter, SPLEX Compressor, PMS-20, Kratos 2, GQ7 and BZR-1. Definitly not all of them.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
https://soundcloud.com/aeon_eternal

gak

20 Oct 2015

Tumble wrote:GQ-7
One of the RARE instances I wish I had license transfer. Hate it :lol: Hungry and fiddly to use. Hate that it's the only thing like it other than the SSL built in and never use it.

AJ_3000
Competition Winner

20 Oct 2015

Jmax wrote:To be honest, I've spent Way to much money on Props Re's as it is.
I really don't have money for any of this. No seriously.
Again , I know that feeling too... :lol:

Andy Hyde

20 Oct 2015

I have always toyed with, and never bought Quadelectra's Beatchop.

Still lust after it to this day, but for some reason I never seem to get round to buying it..... (hint hint)

Nirude

21 Oct 2015

Re-Tron, Driver, Punch BD, Quadelectra Jackboxes, FM4, Orbis, Nautilus, Zero, ST-1. Monopoly, Viking..
Cant buy them all but these are on my shopping list :?
3d man.

CharlyCharlzz

21 Oct 2015

Resonator wrote:I'm not sure if I'll buy any REs. I have a lot of iOS apps that I like much better and for a fraction of the price.
Then why not changing your user name to IOSonator ??!?!

Jagwah

21 Oct 2015

Andy Hyde wrote:I have always toyed with, and never bought Quadelectra's Beatchop.

Still lust after it to this day, but for some reason I never seem to get round to buying it..... (hint hint)
I honestly can't recommend it highly enough, it's like a secret weapon. Once you get familiar with using it it's great at reshuffling any part of any loop, it also kicks serious ass at turning anything into a big riser before a drop. Love it to bits.

Resonator

22 Oct 2015

CharlyCharlzz wrote:
Resonator wrote:I'm not sure if I'll buy any REs. I have a lot of iOS apps that I like much better and for a fraction of the price.
Then why not changing your user name to IOSonator ??!?!
:lol:
I'm sure I'll be looking for more sales in the future. Black Friday is too close to Christmas and I got too many people to buy gifts for. iOS apps are easier on the pocket especially this time of year. I'm really hoping to catch a good RE sale between Christmas and New Years.

CharlyCharlzz

25 Oct 2015

Andy Hyde wrote:I have always toyed with, and never bought Quadelectra's Beatchop.

yhea just buy it IMO

usefull it is anyway !

Mauricio Duarte

25 Oct 2015

PX7 or nothing for me.. of course only for 60% - 50% disc

RFX

25 Oct 2015

Since, I'm pretty poor, I'll have to pass on a lot of deals. I hope for Faturator, Mutagen and BattleAxe to be on sale.

CharlyCharlzz

25 Oct 2015

Mauricio Duarte wrote:PX7 or nothing for me.. of course only for 60% - 50% disc
well could be possible , since it's only for a day who knows ??!?!
it's for shure a great sounding synth and Props RE's are all must have ! will buy it too if it's on a sale .
I would buy any propellerhead RE if there is a interesting sale on it (if I got the cash) :thumbs_up:
talking FM that Zero is crazy I want it but cant get the money right now so I will also put a eye on this one :D
RFX wrote:Since, I'm pretty poor, I'll have to pass on a lot of deals. I hope for Faturator, Mutagen and BattleAxe to be on sale.
everybody says to me that faturator is awesome , I never tryed it so I wonder what guys are using it for most of the times ?!!?
Last edited by CharlyCharlzz on 26 Oct 2015, edited 1 time in total.

RFX

25 Oct 2015

CharlyCharlzz wrote: everybody says to me that faturator is awesome , I never tryed it so I wonder what guys are using it for most of the times ?!!?
Stereo enhancment for me, so good for making the top end of basses sound fatter. I've used it on this song on the high pitched bass in the drop, if you want to know what it sounds like. The distortion is pretty nice too. :)
I would upload a solo'd version of the synth, but sadly, my trial version expired. :(

CharlyCharlzz

25 Oct 2015

RFX wrote:
CharlyCharlzz wrote: everybody says to me that faturator is awesome , I never tryed it so I wonder what guys are using it for most of the times ?!!?
Stereo enhancment for me, so good for making the top end of basses sound fatter. I've used it on this song on the high pitched bass in the drop, if you want to know what it sounds like. The distortion is pretty nice too. :)
I would upload a solo'd version of the synth, but sadly, my trial version expired. :(
that is pretty interesting , must save a tone of mixing time .

pjeudy

26 Oct 2015

CharlyCharlzz wrote:everybody says to me that faturator is awesome , I never tryed it so I wonder what guys are using it for most of the times ?!!?
I use it to Melt a basic Saw or Square into a Bass/Lead. I have a small Audio example...first 16 seconds is distorted but after that I modulate the rest of the parameters.
Attachments
Distortion over drive.mp3
(2.02 MiB) Downloaded 70 times
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

• Information