CV Splitter Switch?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
hamu

18 Aug 2015

kloeckno wrote:I'll make the exact thing you want with Hamu's Modselsor. I can upload it later today when I get back from work. It's quite simple, but there's quite a few CV connections to be made and several devices are required. But Modselsor is the only RE that is needed more than likely.
That's great kloeckno! :) Much obliged!

dioxide

18 Aug 2015

kloeckno wrote:I'll make the exact thing you want with Hamu's Modselsor. I can upload it later today when I get back from work. It's quite simple, but there's quite a few CV connections to be made and several devices are required. But Modselsor is the only RE that is needed more than likely.
Thanks. It'll be interesting to see what you do. Although I was really looking for a single use device, which it turns out doesn't exist yet.

kloeckno

18 Aug 2015

Here it is! Any number of outputs can be used, up to 24. The first combinator knob is mapped to the Thor, which just outputs the CV to select the outputs on the Modselsor. The Redrum provides the gate output to be switched, so that's the part you would replace with whatever you want to switch. Then automate the combinator knob (or the rotary on Thor directly) to switch between outputs.
Attachments
Eric Kloeckner-CV Router.zip
(5.37 KiB) Downloaded 64 times

kloeckno

19 Aug 2015

dioxide wrote:Thanks. It'll be interesting to see what you do. Although I was really looking for a single use device, which it turns out doesn't exist yet.
I'll quote this so you get a notification!

submonsterz

19 Aug 2015

dioxide wrote:Are there any CV Splitters that work as a switch?

I'm after something like this that can split a signal with a switch, but this is a merger:
https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... cv-switch/

There are a number of devices that can split CV with on/off for each channel but I'd like a switch so it can be mapped to a single MIDI CC.
If you just looking for free and so simple ie just a 1x switch or a 4x switch I just made you this with the free poly modular cv splitter so simple and easy have a play see if its the simple you wanted. no mass wiring etc real simple .
1x and 4x cv switcher.zip
(184.05 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
just map to the button simples

:roll:

challism

20 Aug 2015

I totally spaced this idea earlier, but Front-8 inside a Combinator will do the job very easily.
http://shop.propellerheads.se/product/f ... cv-router/

Combi file attached.
switch.jpg
switch.jpg (181.9 KiB) Viewed 910 times
switch2.jpg
switch2.jpg (187.74 KiB) Viewed 910 times
switch.zip
(2.2 KiB) Downloaded 72 times
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Bloma

12 Dec 2018

Found this thread on google, lots of great info here, thanks to everyone for info and for making patches.

• Information