Rum & Reason

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
Dirt Bike Boy

11 Jun 2023

Hi All,

So this is a bit niche, I must admit. But I've made an Ice Cream Van Chimes Combinator for you to enjoy. Or not :wink:

R&R Screenshot.png
R&R Screenshot.png (98.48 KiB) Viewed 936 times

Rum & Reason simulates the sound of my favourite dairy delivery vehicle.
Requires Parsec2 and Pattern Mutator.

It's pretty straight forward to use:-

Distance
Moving the slider up, gives the impression of the van moving towards you. Moving it down has the opposite effect

Modern/Vintage
There are 2 different styles built in. I actually like to blend between them

Engine
I've put 'diesel Clip' in the attachment. I thnk you'll need to drop it into the Grain before it'll work

You can see it in action:-
https://youtu.be/SZJo0MUAZ40
Attachments
Rum & Reason.zip
(932.62 KiB) Downloaded 70 times

challism

11 Jun 2023

Thanks for sharing with us. Nice job with the your Combi, it sounds good. It isn't stock, though. It's got two REs that aren't included with Reason (stock/perpetual). Please note, just because a device is included with R+ doesn't mean it's considered stock. R+ is a subscription service that grants users asses to all non-stock RS devices.

Pattern Mutator and Parsec2 aren't stock at this point. I've taken the liberty of editing your post.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Dirt Bike Boy

12 Jun 2023

Yes, you're right, I did assume that.

Thanks for putting me right. šŸ˜€

• Information