[STOCK] Replikant Glitch Generator

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
deeplink
Competition Winner

03 Mar 2023

Hi RT

I was taking a walk through some fields of abandoned Siberian synthesizers and came across this little fellow.

It's a multi-sampler, containing all (or at least most) of the glitch samples contained in the RS sound libraries, housed in three separate "banks" and mapped to each note of the keyboard.

But wait it does get interesting.... this device relies heavily on randomness and probability . Using it's built in Arp and by just playing one note, you can randomize the sample selection across all three banks, with random and probabilistic triggering of FX such as note repeats, note lengths, pitch bends, pitch jumps as well as some glitchy weird effects. The end result is an endless wave of continuously changing and never repeating chaos.

There's also some fine tune controls/effects for things such as pitch, spread, distortion, delay, reverb etc. As well as bitcrusher assigned to Modwheel, and momentary Reverb and Delay sends mapped to Pitch Wheel.

With these generator-type devices, the idea is to typically arm a track and records its output - or just draw a note and bounce to track. From there you cut, comp, mute, stretch, reverse etc. to arrange something interesting.

All stock devices so anyone can use it. Be sure to have the transport running during operation.

Hopefully I will get round to doing a demo video this weekend, so keep an eye out for that.

I hope you have fun with one :)

cheers,
Attachments
Preview.jpg
Preview.jpg (256.11 KiB) Viewed 1525 times
Replikant Glitch Gen.zip
(511.52 KiB) Downloaded 169 times
Get more Combinators at the deeplink website

bigguy1

04 Mar 2023

Nice. I really like this one. Thx so much

Ottostrom

04 Mar 2023

This is giving me some really cool results and it is super fun to play around with!
RS should make a video showcasing your combi 2 creations because they are top quality :)
Thanks for sharing

crimsonwarlock

04 Mar 2023

Wow, your graphics getting better and better, this looks stunning :clap:
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

deeplink
Competition Winner

04 Mar 2023

Ottostrom wrote:
04 Mar 2023
This is giving me some really cool results and it is super fun to play around with!
RS should make a video showcasing your combi 2 creations because they are top quality :)
Thanks for sharing
crimsonwarlock wrote:
04 Mar 2023
Wow, your graphics getting better and better, this looks stunning :clap:
bigguy1 wrote:
04 Mar 2023
Nice. I really like this one. Thx so much
Thanks guys, it's been a long road :) still trying to learn the poor-man version of photoshop - but I can say that attention to detail really goes a long way!

I'm glad to report that (surprisingly) I was able to pull through and actually make a demo video for this. And this is the result;

Hope this make it easier for people to preview and hear the device, before they hit the DL button.

challism

04 Mar 2023

Thanks for sharing. Looks great!
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

moneykube

05 Mar 2023

cool demo... I think I will give this one a try... thank you
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Faastwalker

05 Mar 2023

Excellent GUI and demo video. Downloaded. Cheers ;-)

Quarmat
Competition Winner

06 Mar 2023

This is top notch quality! Idea, realisation, GUI, demo song, video editing, montage. Awesome. 100/100 A+ grade.

Thank you for these combis deeplink!

deeplink
Competition Winner

06 Mar 2023

Thanks again guys, I really appreciate this - especially coming from my peers on this forum.

As a heads up, there's a "sister" device coming up - which will focus specifically on generating Drum Fills,
as well as an additional multi-effect Effect device - which will also be based on random and probability to generate general chaos.

cheers!

Ottostrom

09 Mar 2023

deeplink wrote:
04 Mar 2023
Thanks guys, it's been a long road :) still trying to learn the poor-man version of photoshop - but I can say that attention to detail really goes a long way!

I'm glad to report that (surprisingly) I was able to pull through and actually make a demo video for this. And this is the result;

Hope this make it easier for people to preview and hear the device, before they hit the DL button.

You made a more hype demo video than companies trying to sell their stuff lol :D
The song that kicks in at the end gave me sweet nostalgia of the PSX demo disc one:

mimidancer

17 Mar 2023

that is fun AF

• Information