Gristleizers

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
Bon_Jarvi
Posts: 5
Joined: 28 Dec 2022

Post 28 Dec 2022

Two versions of Gristleizers mark i is as close to stock as possible, but some additional free RackExtensions.Skope M4, AMP

I think mark ii sounds better but it uses Antidote plus Shelob, Lolth, and Miranda.

This is a work in progress, but it's completely useable. It's has some added features like a second LFO and LFO sync, drive button, mix knob, etc. The depth control is kinda redundant but left in for "historical accuracy".
Gristleizer.jpg
Gristleizers.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
dvdrtldg
Posts: 2059
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 02 Jan 2023

Looks great! Another reason to buy Complex-1 next time it goes on sale

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 8574
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 02 Jan 2023

Bon_Jarvi wrote:
28 Dec 2022
Two versions of Gristleizers mark i is as close to stock as possible, but some additional free RackExtensions.Skope M4, AMP

I think mark ii sounds better but it uses Antidote plus Shelob, Lolth, and Miranda.

This is a work in progress, but it's completely useable. It's has some added features like a second LFO and LFO sync, drive button, mix knob, etc. The depth control is kinda redundant but left in for "historical accuracy".Gristleizer.jpg

Gristleizers.zip
"Thee". Ex-TOPY? :)
丰2ॐ

Bon_Jarvi
Posts: 5
Joined: 28 Dec 2022

Post 02 Jan 2023

MrFigg wrote:
02 Jan 2023
"Thee". Ex-TOPY? :)
Nah, just combining a bunch of stuff around TG and Friends. :lol:

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 8574
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 02 Jan 2023

Bon_Jarvi wrote:
02 Jan 2023
MrFigg wrote:
02 Jan 2023
"Thee". Ex-TOPY? :)
Nah, just combining a bunch of stuff around TG and Friends. :lol:
Ok :). Just wondered. Have you seen Ekss Industrializr RE by the way?
丰2ॐ

Bon_Jarvi
Posts: 5
Joined: 28 Dec 2022

Post 02 Jan 2023

MrFigg wrote:
02 Jan 2023
Ok :). Just wondered. Have you seen Ekss Industrializr RE by the way?
Yeah. I own it, but I find it lacks je ne sais quoi. I'm not a fan of the builtin highpass filter.

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 8574
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 02 Jan 2023

Bon_Jarvi wrote:
02 Jan 2023
MrFigg wrote:
02 Jan 2023
Ok :). Just wondered. Have you seen Ekss Industrializr RE by the way?
Yeah. I own it, but I find it lacks je ne sais quoi. I'm not a fan of the builtin highpass filter.
Chris Carter likes it.
丰2ॐ

Bon_Jarvi
Posts: 5
Joined: 28 Dec 2022

Post 02 Jan 2023

The Industrializer works for some material, don't get me wrong... And wasn't around when I started this. I've been tinkering with this for too many years that I'm willing to admit. :puf_bigsmile: I'm sure there's other and better ways to build a Gristleizer in Reason but I couldn't figure it out. Well, ones that sound decent and without clickyness. It has been a pet project of mine and maybe someday I'll build or buy a physical one.

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 8574
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 02 Jan 2023

Bon_Jarvi wrote:
02 Jan 2023
The Industrializer works for some material, don't get me wrong... And wasn't around when I started this. I've been tinkering with this for too many years that I'm willing to admit. :puf_bigsmile: I'm sure there's other and better ways to build a Gristleizer in Reason but I couldn't figure it out. Well, ones that sound decent and without clickyness. It has been a pet project of mine and maybe someday I'll build or buy a physical one.
There was a site ages ago that had some Gristleizer combis built with Thor. I don't think it's around any more though.
What would you put through it if you do build/ buy one? All guitars here.
丰2ॐ

Bon_Jarvi
Posts: 5
Joined: 28 Dec 2022

Post 02 Jan 2023

Yeah I remember those but they had a lot missing IIRC, they might be tucked away in a folder or a hard drive. I got a basement studio, that I record friends and myself in. I play guitar and a lot of button pushing. Heh. This latest version is for a guitar part on an album of covers, that I'm trying to finish. Work and life distractions stalled it...Started as my COVID project, that I'm finally at the mix stage.

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests