[FREE VST] Variety Of Sound FlavourMTC (Pultec)

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
Danilo Villanova
Competition Winner

23 Oct 2022

Newly updated FlavourMTC Pultec style EQ. Very basic but it gets the job done. The calibration control had to be done with a fader and it defaults to -10dbFS like the default plugin setting. I **might** update it later with nicer looks but I just wanted a Pultec in the Rack and I'm broke, so... :mrgreen:

When changing switch values, you need to deselect the current value before selecting the new one, otherwise the led indicator from the previous value stays selected. Please, let me know if there's a way around it.

Hope someone finds a use for it.
Attachments
FlavourMTC.zip
(1.71 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
FlavourMTC.png
FlavourMTC.png (92.26 KiB) Viewed 1237 times

NMHindman

23 Oct 2022

When changing switch values, you need to deselect the current value before selecting the new one, otherwise the led indicator from the previous value stays selected. Please, let me know if there's a way around it.
You got it right, no way around it, other than using a dial/fader instead of buttons. Maybe a future update in the combie features will address this. In short, need a way for a combie control to influence other combie controls.

Danilo Villanova
Competition Winner

25 Oct 2022

NMHindman wrote:
23 Oct 2022
You got it right, no way around it, other than using a dial/fader instead of buttons. Maybe a future update in the combie features will address this. In short, need a way for a combie control to influence other combie controls.
Bummer :(

Hope it gets sorted out before Reason 23 😂

• Information