VST "Valhalla Vintage Verb" Combinator

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
moofi

13 Jul 2022

I said I would aswell create a Combinator for Valhalla´s Vintage Verb if I had it.
Now I have it and did it :-D

Not been that easy because of the colours and the respective readability, reason I used slight shadows for most of the labeling.
There´s aswell a lot more labeling going on compared to the free Valhalla ones, making it a "bit" more cluttered.
I at least hope it´s ok for you. You can let me know about it if you feel like it.
I could aswell create a version with less labeling if wanted.

Anyway, here we go:

Combinator: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... e_Verb.zip

VST-Link: https://valhalladsp.com/shop/reverb/val ... tage-verb/

UPDATE: Now with screws :-)

UPDATE 2: I connected the attack knob to its parameter and used a regular instead of bold font for the scale labels.

UPDATE 3: Reverted from the regular font style to bold. While it works better on Valhalla Supermassive, I find the bold one more readable for Vintage Verb.

UPDATE 4: Added a few steps to the Predelay scale.

Valhalla Vintage Verb.jpg
Valhalla Vintage Verb.jpg (404.75 KiB) Viewed 756 times
Last edited by moofi on 14 Jul 2022, edited 10 times in total.

moofi

13 Jul 2022

UPDATE: Aaah, forgot the screws :-D Now available with screws :-)

moofi

13 Jul 2022

Just noticed the attack knob not being connected, gonna update.

moofi

13 Jul 2022

Upated the Combi with the now connected attack parameter and also changed the font style from bold to regular for the scale labels like I did aswell with Valhalla Super Massive 2.0.0 (It looks better when being opened within Reason).

moofi

14 Jul 2022

UPDATE 3: Reverted from the regular font style to bold. :-D While it works better on Valhalla Supermassive, I find the bold one more readable for Vintage Verb.

moofi

14 Jul 2022

UPDATE4 :-D Added a few steps to the Predelay scale.

• Information