[STOCK] Xfer Serum FX Series

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
deeplink

Post 29 May 2022

Hi RT

Here is an effect series, which seeks to emulate the look, functionality and sound of the Xfer Serum Effects Rack - using only stock devices.

Some processes cannot be 100% re-created, e.g the distortion algorithms - however I think I did a good job all-round, especially on the hyper dimension and multiband compression. Each effect is compacted into a 1U device, for ease of reordering/rerouting.

If you already own Serum - feel free to dump out the contents of the combinators and replace them with the Serum FX Unit device.

all the best

cheers,
deeplink

Download link:
Xfer Serum FX Series.zip
Preview.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Get Combinators, ReFills and RS Giveaways at the Shared GoogleDrive: [deeplink] Open RS-Project

dvdrtldg

Post 29 May 2022

Great work - the reverb is especially nice. Thanks!

Jac459

Post 30 May 2022

That's awesome, I will test that after work...

challism

Post 30 May 2022

Thanks for sharing these.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.
ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

avasopht

Post 30 May 2022

Wow. Amazing!!!
---

StephenHutchinson

Post 30 May 2022

Thanks for this. I've had Serum for awhile now and this looks excellent! I can't wait to try it.
:reason: Reason User Since Version 1.0
:refill: Reason Sound Design & Content Creation
Sound Dimension https://www.sounddimension.io

ReFiils: Ambientia Cinematic Soundscapes | String Theory (Friktion) | Algoritmo (Algoritm)

• Information