[STOCK] The Echo7K

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
deeplink
Competition Winner

06 Mar 2022

Hi RT

Here's a familiar looking device, with a not-so-familiar sound.

This is a re-imagination of The Echo, however it's powered by completely different devices (all stock/built-in);

- The delay and diffusion network is carried out by the RV7000mkII.
- A feedback path is created using the Mixer Sends.
- Inserted within that feedback path is a Scream4, Filter and Chorus.

You have access to all Scream4 distortion types, a bandpass filter, LF Damp and overall Tone control.
There is also dedicate LFO to Pan, as well as dry-ducking (or alternatively, AutoPumping at 4/4 rate)

Hope you enjoy!

Cheers,
deeplink

Download link:
The Echo7K.zip
(594.96 KiB) Downloaded 168 times
Alternative Link:
Get this device and more at my Google Drive

TheEcho7K Preview.jpg
TheEcho7K Preview.jpg (467.6 KiB) Viewed 1243 times
Get more Combinators at the deeplink website

Mataya

06 Mar 2022

This is actually a really interesting take on delay and modulation efx. I really like it. Delay times are a bit odd. I was expecting something and hearing something else. Not quite sure what's going on yet.
But, really man, a great idea. Thanks.

M

deeplink
Competition Winner

07 Mar 2022

Mataya wrote:
06 Mar 2022
This is actually a really interesting take on delay and modulation efx. I really like it. Delay times are a bit odd. I was expecting something and hearing something else. Not quite sure what's going on yet.
But, really man, a great idea. Thanks.

M
Thanks Mataya!

I wasn't planning to add in the time divisions as I didn't want to clutter the device. However, following your comment, I think there is an expectation for the Time knob to work in a particular way - which it doesn't. This is because the RV7000 goes from 1/16 to 4/4, and then resets to 1/16T to all the 'T' time divisions. It's a bit unexpected, so I will update the UI to show the divisions.
Get more Combinators at the deeplink website

arnigretar

07 Mar 2022

Lovely stuff as usual - -both the combinator work and gui. Thanks!
https://futuregrapher.bandcamp.com/

Reason 12, Ableton Live 10 Suite, Roland Cloud, Arturia V9, Korg Legacy 3, Soundtoys 5, Waves Mercury, Sonic Charge Bundle, N.I.: Massive, Reaktor 6, FM8. + a lot of Hardware. Windows 7/10.

challism

07 Mar 2022

Thanks for sharing. Downloading now. Haven't tried it yet, but I'm sure this is a great. You always have amazing Combi2 patches. Thanks again for sharing with us.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

• Information