[RE PARSEC] Parsec Mini

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
deeplink
Competition Winner

20 Feb 2022

Hi RT

I've always wanted to have a mini version of Parsec - something that is a lot less Mod Bus intensive, and is instantly playable and fun to use.

I wasn't quite sure what to add/remove, nor what it should look like it... and then Macro came long and I was instantly inspired by its design and minimal look.

So I merged the idea of a stripped down version of Parsec with the UI and "happy accident" nature of Macro, and came with up the Parsec Mini.

- You can sweep through all the Generators of each engine, including it's modifier section.
- There's also a Scream4 built in, prior to the Filter.
- As well as dedicated Vel and Env assignments for the Generators, Modifiers and the Scream4.
- Lastly, a Reverb/Delay powered by Synrconous.

There's quite a few cross-assignment between knobs and controls, so you never know what you will get!
Ultimately, it fun to use and sounds great - almost like MACRO's distant cousin (twice removed).

Hope you guys enjoy it!
Cheers,
deeplink

Download Link:
Parsec Mini.zip
(125.96 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
Alternative Link:
deeplink Open RS Project > Parsec Mini
Parsec Mini Preview.jpg
Parsec Mini Preview.jpg (291.93 KiB) Viewed 899 times
Last edited by deeplink on 20 Feb 2022, edited 6 times in total.
Get more Combinators at the deeplink website

visheshl

20 Feb 2022

Superb, amazing ❤️
Can you put this in reason shop please ?
I like to have all my REs in my myproducts section so that if I lose it,i could download it again from the shop.

deeplink
Competition Winner

20 Feb 2022

visheshl wrote:
20 Feb 2022
Superb, amazing ❤️
Can you put this in reason shop please ?
I like to have all my REs in my myproducts section so that if I lose it,i could download it again from the shop.
Thank you! Unfortunately, I don't think this will ever get into the shop. But the Google Drive link will be there to stay :)

Heads up, I've just updated the Zip Download link - added portamento and did some very slight adjustments to the layout (my OCD was kicking in)
Get more Combinators at the deeplink website

BRIGGS

20 Feb 2022

Minis FTW!!!

Funny, thor has one built in. :puf_smile:
r11s

• Information