MimicFX

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
DaleBrownMusic

09 Jan 2022

Playing around with an idea here. I took Mimic and added 4 Aux effects for each of the 8 samples. I chose 4 common stock FX as a starting point: compression, reverb, delay, and distortion. Might end up being kinda useful for someone, might be totally useless, but it was fun to play around with. I would also be easy enough for someone to tweak and sub in specific effects for a specific use-case.

At any rate, it was a fun distraction to throw together. Hope someone might find it useful.

Cheers all,
Dale

P.S. Thanks Loque for the advice on attachments!
MimicFX.jpg
MimicFX.jpg (220.82 KiB) Viewed 1363 times
Attachments
MimicFX.zip
(419.36 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
Last edited by DaleBrownMusic on 09 Jan 2022, edited 3 times in total.

DaleBrownMusic

09 Jan 2022

Also, I tried attaching the zip file directly in the post, but I keep receiving an "Http error" popup. Any thoughts on how to resolve this?

Loque

09 Jan 2022

DaleBrownMusic wrote:
09 Jan 2022
Also, I tried attaching the zip file directly in the post, but I keep receiving an "Http error" popup. Any thoughts on how to resolve this?
Uploads are limited to 1MB. YOu can try to use a backdrop with higher compression rate.
Reason12, Win10

DaleBrownMusic

09 Jan 2022

Loque wrote:
09 Jan 2022
DaleBrownMusic wrote:
09 Jan 2022
Uploads are limited to 1MB. YOu can try to use a backdrop with higher compression rate.
Amazing! Thanks for the quick reply! I'll try a quick fix and see if it works

• Information