RV7K Multi Tap

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
Pepin

05 Jan 2022

This avoids all the paging involved with RV7K's multi tap mode. Parameter resolution is sacrificed, so it may or may not be useful depending on the use case:
Screenshot.png
Screenshot.png (510.78 KiB) Viewed 1651 times
Download latest version from this post.
Last edited by Pepin on 06 Jan 2022, edited 1 time in total.

deeplink
Competition Winner

05 Jan 2022

This is a great idea!
Get more Combinators at the deeplink website

challism

05 Jan 2022

Beautifully done. Great idea. Thanks for sharing.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

selig
RE Developer

05 Jan 2022

Looks cool - curious why you used separate knobs for free and synced delay times?
Selig Audio, LLC

Pepin

05 Jan 2022

selig wrote:
05 Jan 2022
Looks cool - curious why you used separate knobs for free and synced delay times?
They’re separate parameters on the device, but you’re right that they could be mapped to the same knob without much downside. I guess I’m hoping the Combi2 gets updated with proper tooltip values (and stepped controls) at some point.

selig
RE Developer

05 Jan 2022

Pepin wrote:
05 Jan 2022
selig wrote:
05 Jan 2022
They’re separate parameters on the device, but you’re right that they could be mapped to the same knob without much downside. I guess I’m hoping the Combi2 gets updated with proper tooltip values (and stepped controls) at some point.
Seeing how many legacy devices don't have useful tool tips to being with, I wouldn't hold my breath. I kept thinking surely they will update the mixer faders reading arbitrary levels from 0-1000 when automating - oddly, the tool tip on faders reads decibels, so not sure what is going on there.
Selig Audio, LLC

Pepin

06 Jan 2022

selig wrote:
05 Jan 2022
Seeing how many legacy devices don't have useful tool tips to being with, I wouldn't hold my breath. I kept thinking surely they will update the mixer faders reading arbitrary levels from 0-1000 when automating - oddly, the tool tip on faders reads decibels, so not sure what is going on there.
True, I've also wondered about those faders...
I've updated the patch to combine the free/sync knobs, which also made it more compact. Thanks for the suggestion :thumbup:
RV7K Multi Tap.cmb.zip
(128.86 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
Screenshot.png
Screenshot.png (490.73 KiB) Viewed 1470 times

selig
RE Developer

06 Jan 2022

Looks even better IMO!
Selig Audio, LLC

• Information