Performance Mixer

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
dioxide

Post 15 Nov 2021

I've been working on this but work has stalled a bit so I thought I'd share this now so other people can try this out.

It is a performance mixer designed to be used with a pad or button controller. The green buttons at the bottom trigger a volume fade in or out. You can set the time for the fades using the sliders and there is also a Gain Trim knob for ±6db adjustments. I've included 8 REX players in this example, but the idea is that you feed in your own sound sources.

This version uses stock devices and Lectric Panda's Amp. It's definitely possible to create a version using all stock devices but this version requires you have Amp installed.
https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack-extension/amp/
Performance Mixer v1.cmb.zip
Screenshot 2021-11-15 at 18.51.08.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

• Information