FreeverbToo VST combi wrapper

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
crimsonwarlock

Post 13 Nov 2021

FreeverbToo is a pretty nice algorithmic reverb I have used for years, and it is still my go-to reverb for that eighties gated snare sound. Besides having a rack interface for VST plugins, it also solves the problem with these older plugins having pretty small screens. As for FreeverbToo, there is also one parameter (stereo width) that is not on the plugins interface, but is available as a target.

Screenshot 2021-11-13 172809.png

You can download the FreeverbToo VST needed for this combi here: http://www.sinusweb.de
Alternative download is here: https://plugins4free.com/plugin/457/

The combi is attached below.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

crimsonwarlock

Post 13 Nov 2021

OK, re-uploaded the combi as I spotted some minor issues with the positioning of the controls.

moofi

Post 14 Nov 2021

Thank you for sharing :-)
crimsonwarlock wrote:
13 Nov 2021
OK, re-uploaded the combi as I spotted some minor issues with the positioning of the controls.

Ottostrom

Post 14 Nov 2021

Thanks man!
Gonna try it on some snares :thumbs_up:

crimsonwarlock

Post 15 Nov 2021

More stuff to come. Since I moved to RS (from Reaper, not completely abandoned that one), there are a few VST plugins I often use that I didn't find a suitable replacement for in RS. I really love working in the rack, so being able to turn those VST plugins into rack devices (to a certain degree) makes it even better. As I'm going this route, I see no reason not to share them :puf_smile:

• Information