Combinator art?

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
groggy1

10 Nov 2021

I loved Ryan's Combinator Template art that he shared with us.

I was wondering - has anyone started. putting together combinator backgrounds using the new background-sizes for VSTs? E.g. a background for PhasePlant, Serum, etc?

Also, when trying to create my own (poorly), the one thing I wish I could do in reason: Create an indented "well" for buttons and sliders. I can do it in Photoshop (poorly), but I don't like "hardcoding" the places where buttons and sliders would go into the background. I hope they add "3d button wells" in upcoming releases

joeyluck

10 Nov 2021

I've moved this to the Combinator patch subforum. Hopefully looking around this forum will help answer some of your questions :)

Check out some of the other threads in this forum for tips and background assets.

groggy1

11 Nov 2021

joeyluck wrote:
10 Nov 2021
I've moved this to the Combinator patch subforum. Hopefully looking around this forum will help answer some of your questions :)

Check out some of the other threads in this forum for tips and background assets.
Thanks Joey! I had no idea we had a forum for this. Awesome!!

• Information