Random Noise Combinator Patches Giveaway

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
RandomNoise

01 Oct 2021

Woke up this morning and was excited to see one of my Combi patches on the live stream last night! (It was on 1am at this side of the world, so couldn’t catch it live :P )

Anyway, first let me introduce myself to this forum. I am actually a very long time passive member of Reasontalk and been so under a few different user names. I have always been on the observer side however.
I am not a professional musician, music is a hobby for me like many here I believe.

Rebirth was one of my early introduction into this amazing rabbit hole of music making softwares possibilities and I’ve been a fan of Properll.. sorry I mean Reason Studios, for many years now.
I’ve used the cracked version back then as a teenager, but I paid my bills ever since then to RS with Reason and tons of racks, so please forgive me!! 🙏 :P

I've been on and off from music making, and the pandemic kind of kicked it back for me, and made me reconnect with this old time passion of mine.

I am posting this here now for the first time because I have been receiving quite a few requests and questions rather how the community can get or download my patches.
So I’ve combined all of them into a refill file and shared it on my website with screenshots and links to the videos on my channel where I demonstrate those. Located in the Refill are two folders: Drums/Percussions and Synths

I had a blast (and still having) creating all these patches, the new Combinator is so much fun!
I am not doing this for profit, and so I wanted to give all these patches for free as token for the amazing community of Reason.

I hope you can find them useful and have fun with them. Would love to hear the music created with those if you want to share!
https://randomnoisemusic.com/blog-posts ... r-patches/

(Please let me know if there is any issue with the file, I've uploaded it to a google drive folder)

Be aware that many of the patches are using purchased racks from the Reason shop, so you will need some of those to get it to work properly.

You can also checkout this patches on this playlist I've created on my YouTube channel:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzr8 ... N-QywMdkg5

Cheers,
Random Noise

Quarmat
Competition Winner

01 Oct 2021

ReWelcome aboard Random Noise! I am a fan of yours, both your music and your videos as well as your sound design and gfx design too!

Many thanks for sharing your work. Can't wait to browse your patches!

Have a nice day!

Neo

01 Oct 2021

Nice work RN.
:reason: :re: :ignition: Atari 1040ST | R11 Suite 🡭 R12 | i7 | RME

artmessiah

01 Oct 2021

Awesome stuff Random Noise, thanks for sharing :)

Adabler
Competition Winner

01 Oct 2021

Thank you!
:reason: 12, Win10

RandomNoise

02 Oct 2021

Quarmat wrote:
01 Oct 2021
ReWelcome aboard Random Noise! I am a fan of yours, both your music and your videos as well as your sound design and gfx design too!

Many thanks for sharing your work. Can't wait to browse your patches!

Have a nice day!
Thank you, appreciate and glad to know that!

strat1980

02 Oct 2021

Thanks! Very cool stuff :clap:

challism

02 Oct 2021

Downloading now. Thank you for sharing! I'm loving all the community Combis!
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

rorystorm

02 Oct 2021

this is cool, thank you!!

challism

03 Oct 2021

This patch! OMG!! Love the mod wheel FX! <3
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (83.73 KiB) Viewed 971 times
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

RandomNoise

04 Oct 2021

challism wrote:
03 Oct 2021
This patch! OMG!! Love the mod wheel FX! <3

Glad you like it! :thumbup:

• Information