"The VOID" Combinator

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
artmessiah

29 Sep 2021

I used SKP Sound Design's Combinator Template and added a little bit to it. Nothing too special as SKP made 50% of the routing. I just added a nifty lil Combinator skin, added some additional FX and it's ready to go :puf_smile: Like he mentioned in the video below; swap out samples and play with the slot controls to shape the sound and make new presets. It's really simple and a lot of fun. I was thinking of buying that Tracktion "Abyss" vst but in all honestly with Combinator 2 it's really not needed imo.

(Pad & Tex) WP The Void.zip
(198.2 KiB) Downloaded 122 times

Check out SKP's video Here:

Despondo
Competition Winner

29 Sep 2021

Nice work on the skin and thanks for sharing!

artmessiah

29 Sep 2021

Despondo wrote:
29 Sep 2021
Nice work on the skin and thanks for sharing!
Thanks, and no problem :D

challism

29 Sep 2021

artmessiah wrote:
29 Sep 2021
I used SKP Sound Design's Combinator Template and added a little bit to it. Nothing too special as SKP made 50% of the routing. I just added a nifty lil Combinator skin, added some additional FX and it's ready to go :puf_smile: Like he mentioned in the video below; swap out samples and play with the slot controls to shape the sound and make new presets. It's really simple and a lot of fun. I was thinking of buying that Tracktion "Abyss" vst but in all honestly with Combinator 2 it's really not needed imo.

(Pad & Tex) WP The Void.zip

Very nice! Gotta love what Combi2 has brought to the table in terms of creative control. Thanks for sharing!
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

artmessiah

30 Sep 2021

challism wrote:
29 Sep 2021
Very nice! Gotta love what Combi2 has brought to the table in terms of creative control. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks. Yeah the new combi is awesome, looking to revamp some of my old combi patches to share here.

nickb523
RE Developer

01 Oct 2021

artmessiah wrote:
29 Sep 2021
Looking good artmessiah. Great to see people building upon these youtube creations! :)

artmessiah

01 Oct 2021

nickb523 wrote:
01 Oct 2021
Looking good artmessiah. Great to see people building upon these youtube creations! :)
:puf_smile: :thumbup:

dhruan

04 Oct 2021

Nice! Love the theme/skin, good job! :)
soundcloud.com/armsgrade

• Information