Digitone

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
Sterioevo

22 Sep 2021

Been playing with controlling the Digitone. Probably stir up some of the OCD sensibilities...

Proof of concept only. NRPN support is a bit sketchy, otherwise works pretty well. There are 2 more combinators/pages to cover all controllable parameters.

Now if we had more assignable control CV inputs on the back things start to get crazy really fast.
Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 9.12.15 pm.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 9.12.15 pm.jpg (399.55 KiB) Viewed 704 times

PhillipOrdonez

22 Sep 2021

Nice! But use faders for the levels, that knob there felt really out of place

Sterioevo

22 Sep 2021

There are no faders on the Digitone...

And I would have used black knobs except they disappear into the backdrop.

The main benefit for my way of thinking is the familiarity of the layout/screens. This approach actually enhances my understanding/recollection of the functions/pages of the machine.

Even though the VST is well implemented it is totally different to navigating the Digitone.

Main limitations are obviously the limit of 32 (and NRPN as mentioned previously).

Bidirectional feedback works ok.

Sterioevo

22 Sep 2021

and did you notice the little crack in the bottom corner of the screen where the LEV is?

PhillipOrdonez

22 Sep 2021

I meant a fader in the level fader from the DN, it should be a fader not a knob there

• Information