Master keyboard Combi for controlling several synths thru MIDI

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
nemesjs

17 Sep 2021

Here's another Combi this time one that's all set up so you can play with one keyboard all your multiple MIDI connected hardware synths (max.16).

By using the buttons/knobs you can choose which synth (or synths) to play, which to latch on to a key, which to play chords and up/down the respective octaves. The Combi buttons/knobs can then be mapped to a MIDI controller like for example Novation Launchpad Mini MK3.

List of necessary Rack Extensions:
Static Cling's Autolatch
Tonic Mint's AB Transpose
Reason's Scales & Chords

Each MIDI OUT Devices has a channel pre-defined (1-16) but you will have to indicate your MIDI interface.

Link to the zip file:

MultiSynthMasterKeyboard.zip

It includes PNG files, and the original .PSD file (Photoshop) so you can customize your synth labels.

Noise
Competition Winner

17 Sep 2021

Very nice! Luckily I have all those synths!
Just kidding, only the Minilogue XD :P
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

nemesjs

17 Sep 2021

Noise wrote:
17 Sep 2021
Very nice! Luckily I have all those synths!
Just kidding, only the Minilogue XD :P
Thanks! :thumbup: I do have them all... :oops: :puf_bigsmile:

Noise
Competition Winner

17 Sep 2021

nemesjs wrote:
17 Sep 2021
:o

May I incite you to own the hydrasynth also :P
That's on my wishlist.
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

nemesjs

17 Sep 2021

Noise wrote:
17 Sep 2021
nemesjs wrote:
17 Sep 2021
:o

May I incite you to own the hydrasynth also :P
That's on my wishlist.
Oh! All hail the Hydrasynth! It's on my wish list too! Maybe one day I will. For the moment I'm on a break from buying more stuff, I just don't have space for more and I had to resort to ingenious ways to summon up spots to store all that I have so far...

• Information