[STOCK] Underdog Music School Infinite Ear Candy

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
deeplink

Post 15 Jan 2022

Hi RT

I've watched a few of Oscar's videos, and I was quite impressed with the one below for "bonobo infinite ear candy". So I decided to re-create it in a combinator format and take it a step further where possible. Included is the following;

- Sample Section, offering switches for selecting pre-loaded sample banks (Reason Drum Supply), alternatively use the Mimic ("Live Sampler") within to record directly into the device. As well as Pitch, Decay and Spread controls.
- Filter Section, including LP/HP/BP, drive and an adjustable envelope
- Repeat Section, adjustable controls for how quick and how many random notes repeat
- Lastly, Master Output and a Pump control for that sidechaining percussive sound.

All stock devices so anyone can use it, hope you enjoy!
Link below
Underdog Infinite Ear Candy.zip
UD Infinite Ear Candy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by deeplink on 15 Jan 2022, edited 3 times in total.
Get Combinators, ReFills and RS SoundPacks at the Shared GoogleDrive: [deeplink] Open RS-Project

Quarmat

Post 15 Jan 2022

This is very useful and very well put together. Thank you deeplink (and, Oscar, I guess)!

Ottostrom

Post 15 Jan 2022

Thank you deeplink! Always looking for new ways to add percussion :)

deeplink

Post Yesterday

Thank you team, hope this adds some flavour in your productions :)
Get Combinators, ReFills and RS SoundPacks at the Shared GoogleDrive: [deeplink] Open RS-Project

• Information