Can I try Mimic thru R+ on R10

This forum is for discussing the Reason Rack Plugin, the version of the Reason rack that runs as a VST3, AU, AAX in other DAWs.
Robintes

13 Apr 2023

RS says try Mimic using R+ subs (1month £1 then cancel) using my R10 rig. Im saving my pennies for a UG to R12 just now. If Mimic does what the hype says then its worth ug alone. IMHO. :lol:

crimsonwarlock

13 Apr 2023

Mimic is stock in R12, so it isn't available in previous versions. When you get a one month subscription for R+, you can try it out in R+ (which is currently R12). However, if you load one of your projects into R+ and save it, you won't be able to load it again in R10/11.
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

jam-s

13 Apr 2023

You could also try if the coupon code "reverb-reasonplus-90" still works for a free 90 day trial of R+.

Robintes

13 Apr 2023

Thnx 10^6 guys. Ive gone Spacex and dld R12, now installed (1+hrs later) up and running. Splattered with machine mashed samples, patches etc (but couldnt find a decent concert grand). Such a lot of BS who falls for all that rubbish - but I will mostly 99% ignore which is I guess what most composers do (unless your a 12yr old spotty nerd in his bedroom on an Apple)
But its a work bench and its what you do on it yourself that matters. Like an artist with a mission now given a full box of 120 Newton Oil paints and brushes and some A1 canvas on an easel say - so bored with the 1001 pix from others pushed in my face - see what I mean?

Found VST3 inst - interesting RS letting outside devs into its DAW - see how this pans out with others experiences Garritan anybody? Still looking for that special baroque organ, whole new world out there getting away from synthetics and back to nature - well that my goal FWIW

• Information