I have a encountered a serious issue with the Reason Rack Plugin 12.2.2 and Logic Pro X 10.7.1:
When using more than one instance of RRP as MIDI FX plugin there are massive playback issues.
How to reproduce:
- Create two instruments tracks (e.g. Pads and Drums)
- Insert a RRP as MIDI FX into track A (insert a Player like Scales and Chords)
- Track A works perfectly with RRP as MIDI FX
- Insert another RRP as MIDI FX into track B (insert any Player)
- From here on things go crazy
- Track A remains silent and does not receive any midi information at all any more
- Track B goes crazy and seems to receive MIDI information from BOTH MIDI FX RRP instances!
- At this point Logic is very unstable. Disabling or even deleting MIDI FX RPP on track B does not fix track A's MIDI FX processing.
- Logic even crashes when stopping pausing playback a few times in this state
In this state RRP as MIDI FX is unusable for me so no Players any more